why Ibanez? you can get better for that money.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by GuitarHero0715
PRS.

As well as Musicman, Carvin, and Parker
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
steve vai edition of ibanez
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
Quote by k0staZ
Hey you should look at RG1820X w/ piezo pickups

Or any other discontinued Prestige for that matter.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Get an rg prestige.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by mothership
Get an rg prestige.

key! are those any good for prog music?
Ibanez all the way srsly. But, if you wanted something custom that sounds just as good, Carvin is the place to be. Just came from there and they still make ridiculously good sounding guitars and basses.
Quote by dogismycopilot
Ibanez all the way srsly. But, if you wanted something custom that sounds just as good, Carvin is the place to be. Just came from there and they still make ridiculously good sounding guitars and basses.

but ok... John Petrucci used an Ibanez on Dream Theater's first album, which is probably their most progressive album aswel. So I belive that an Ibanez has to be ok for prog
Quote by mongo_man
but ok... John Petrucci used an Ibanez on Dream Theater's first album, which is probably their most progressive album aswel. So I belive that an Ibanez has to be ok for prog

Being prog comes from the player, not pickups. You could play prog on a Ibanez Korn sig, probably.

Maybe http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG2620CBK-Electric-Guitar?sku=517964 and some Dimarzios?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Well you can go prestige of course. They are the finest quality ibanez's. Honestly if I was you... I'd get an RGT... rg neck thru and put new pickups in it. The guitar is 699... a case is going to be 100... 2 pickups acording to what they are.. lets just say 200. Thats about a grand right there. Of course you can get the rgt prestige but i think they might be over 1200 not sure.
but if you want a quality guitar ibanez's quality has went down so much over the past few years. I'm an ibanez fan don't get me wrong. Love the way they look but if you want one to feel right you need fret work and if you want it to sound right you need some new pickups on 90% of them. Schecter all the way.
You go to GC or your local guitar shop, pick up a guitar, and play it. If you dont like it, then play another one. Just so you have an idea of what to shop for, ask around (like you are doing here) and go with that. The more recent guitars that Ibanez has put out i have not liked. The neck is too much like a "D" shape for me and i have a hard time putting my thumb over the fretboard to play certain licks, also, it just doesnt feel like my guitar. That is just my personal preference, and might go the same with you, but its up for you to decide. An RG prestige is a great guitar, a really really great guitar. There are a few others out there you might look into, but at the moment that's my weapon and i'm sticking to it.
Quote by dogismycopilot
You go to GC or your local guitar shop, pick up a guitar, and play it. If you dont like it, then play another one. Just so you have an idea of what to shop for, ask around (like you are doing here) and go with that. The more recent guitars that Ibanez has put out i have not liked. The neck is too much like a "D" shape for me and i have a hard time putting my thumb over the fretboard to play certain licks, also, it just doesnt feel like my guitar. That is just my personal preference, and might go the same with you, but its up for you to decide. An RG prestige is a great guitar, a really really great guitar. There are a few others out there you might look into, but at the moment that's my weapon and i'm sticking to it.

okey =) thanks a lot mate
Quote by dogismycopilot

this is true... although when i go play electrics at the guitarshop the way the factory sets them up i cant tell much. The action is always to high for me. It's really until i get it set up until i decide if i really like it. Usually i know by just the way the frets feel and the way the pickups sound.