It's fake. There's a heating device under the table.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
seen it seen it seen it, the one where the table catches on fire is the dumbest one
clearly just using a lighter to heat the popcorn
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by af_the_fragile
Fake, they've got a microwave generator under the table aimed at the popcorn...

Which is ****ing stupid and REALLY dangerous.
They tried to do it on Jimmy Kimmel. It didn't work.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
You guys all ruined it for me. I watched it and thought it was real and the coolest thing I'd ever seen, then you spoiled it for me.
sig goes here
Quote by smb
No it isn't.

yup, its not really that dangerous.
The microwave beam is pretty small and focused just at the popcorn so it wouldn't really harm anyone else.
And even if the beam hits someone, all it will do is heat up the person (they actually use microwaves to heat up people suffering from hypothermia), only prolonged exposure to the microwave would cause burns and maybe cancer...

Apart from that our body is exposed to way worse radiation everyday than microwaves, radiation like UV is much worse and there is a lot of gamma radiation from radioactive isotopes and elements in the ground and atmosphere too...

So to sum it up, no that experiment is really not that dangerous...

Quote by Skater901
You guys all ruined it for me. I watched it and thought it was real and the coolest thing I'd ever seen, then you spoiled it for me.

That's what you get for believing in fake stuff!!!