I recieved my new one today, it has the emg hz h4 pick ups in, but i can't seem to squeal atm... Is this just because i haven't worn the strings in yet?
Squealing is mostly down to technique, although distortion helps.

If you can't get pinched harmonics on your new guitar, try unplugging it and playing them acoustically.

If you can get a good pinched harmonic without the amp, but you can't really hear it when it's plugged in, try messing around with the settings on your amp a little. If you on the other hand can't get a pinched harmonic at all (with or without the amp) it's a matter of technique.

Try moving your hand around a little untill you find a 'sweet spot'. If that doesn't help, look up a few tutorials to see what you're doing wrong.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
if you could do it on your other guitar but not this one it could be the actions too low on the ZW.
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn
If the action is too low it won't come out. As Zakk once said.
Also, check the intonation.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

You can't squeal with it because Les Pauls dont have tremelo bars!

Just kidding. Try it acoustically, and if it works, then mess with your amp. If it doesnt, you either dont know how to do them right or your action is way too low. If you have the money, I'd reccomend bringing it into a shop to get it set-up. Epiphone makes some decent guitars, but alot of the time they way they arrive is bad.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant