OK guys. I know Limewire and ****. Whatever. My dad is a computer programer and controls EVERYTHING on these computers. I need like some way to get GP (Any version) for free. Any help would be appreciated.
I love BTBAM
um... snatch his credit card?

oh! tell him that you'll murder his family!

wait... no...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
download it at a friend's house, burn it to a cd, and then load it onto your comp from said cd.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
Quote by cds+stereo=life
download it at a friend's house, burn it to a cd, and then load it onto your comp from said cd.

then hope that he doesn't remove and drill you with a bunch of questions/lectures...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Quote by smb
Like this one or you can find some here

so, that first link is amazingly awesome. i hope this shows up more often. haha...

but it does nothing to support your first statements.
Quote by Duff_McGee
dude, Tux Guitar is basically the exact same thing as guitar pro, it's awesome and free and you can use guitar pro files on it
just go buy it

we dont support piracy of a such a good program here.

*reported*
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by gibson090
dude, Tux Guitar is basically the exact same thing as guitar pro, it's awesome and free and you can use guitar pro files on it

Where can you get that?
I love BTBAM
Quote by burgurhead1812
just go buy it

we dont support piracy of a such a good program here.

*reported*
Tux Guitar isn't piracy.
Quote by djjiles
This is illegal....just buy it...it's a great program.

Problem is my dad won't let me get a job and he won't pay for this. He says guitar is a waste of my time and life even though I'm rather good. *sigh*
I love BTBAM
Quote by gibson090
you can download tux guitar on the internet, just search it in google

So it's free and it does GP files?
I love BTBAM
Quote by smb
Tux Guitar isn't piracy.

but guitar pro is....
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

It'll be funny.

Fat guy play the bass
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Why don't you buy GP if you want it so badly? If you think it's such a great product that you need it, you might as well support the people that developed it and give them financial insentive to keep updating and improving it.
But the threadstarter has some vague excuse about his dad! That totally makes it okay!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Why don't you buy GP if you want it so badly? If you think it's such a great product that you need it, you might as well support the people that developed it and give them financial insentive to keep updating and improving it.

Did you not read first? My dad won't support my guitar playing and he won't let me get a job.
I love BTBAM
Quote by smb
But the threadstarter has some vague excuse about his dad! That totally makes it okay!

Thank you. Jeeze. So tux really is FREE and play GP files?
I love BTBAM
Quote by Lemonpie9090
Thank you. Jeeze. So tux really is FREE and play GP files?

holy.......YES! they told you it was free and could play guitar pro files. and if you werent one of the lazy 08ers you prolly woulda learned to google by now. just search tuxguitar and read about it instead of asking the same question.

and for the record...no one cares that your dad wont let you buy guitar pro, we dont need your excuses, what you were asking for was still illegal
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

It'll be funny.

Fat guy play the bass
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by burgurhead1812
holy.......YES! they told you it was free and could play guitar pro files. and if you werent one of the lazy 08ers you prolly woulda learned to google by now. just search tuxguitar and read about it instead of asking the same question.

and for the record...no one cares that your dad wont let you buy guitar pro, we dont need your excuses, what you were asking for was still illegal

I'm not a ****ing lazy 08er dumbass. I got off and got back on. And as I explained before (Usually only stupid 08ers dont read back when replying to threads; as you have just done) My dad is a computer programer who blocks everything on our computers. I can't even go to google. I've already tried. So don't come on here on MY thread and say things before you get the whole picture. When you do that, YOU are being like the 08ers.
I love BTBAM
Quote by Lemonpie9090
I'm not a ****ing lazy 08er dumbass. I got off and got back on. And as I explained before (Usually only stupid 08ers dont read back when replying to threads; as you have just done) My dad is a computer programer who blocks everything on our computers. I can't even go to google. I've already tried. So don't come on here on MY thread and say things before you get the whole picture. When you do that, YOU are being like the 08ers.

blocked google?

edit: ****
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?