An 8 years old boy was kidnapped by an older man, in Quebec.

The boy was playing in a park, riding his bicycle, during daytime. Witnesses said they saw a green car coming really fast, breaking all of a sudden in front of the boy. The man took the boy by his belt and put him in the trunk of his car, before leaving really fast.

A man decided to follow him, and called the police. The police found the boy in an appartment, locked inside a diesel tank. There was still gas in the tank. The boy could have died of hypothermy or by poisoning.

The police saved the boy. All these events took about 30 minutes...

It can make us think if our children are safe anymore.

Thoughts?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Agh, people like that are a waste of life.

If I saw someone trying to take my kid, I would kill him where he stood.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
The guy who followed the kidnapper is a hero. I hate to see stuff like this happen in the world. These sick bastards have no place on this earth, and they deserve to die.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Sick **** like this happens everyday,so no kids are never safe......
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Well this **** has been happening for thousands of years, but they didn't have police back then and the police are only getting better, so it isn't all bad.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
thats pretty sick. just thinking what he wanted to do to the little kid disgusts me.

this makes me wonder why i think that Old Man Herbert (Family Guy) is so funny...

haha! "i hope you dont find that roll of coins strapped to my thigh!"
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
that's messed up

they should lock that bastard in a gas tank for life.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
I think for people like that they should one by one tie their hands behind their back, interupt ALL TV programming and hold live TV executions. There'd be so much less child related crimes in the world.
Quote by Wulphy

I Agree! these kind of things just happen to much. but as long there are humans, these kind of F***ers will be around

Quote by Thescottsman
I think for people like that they should one by one tie their hands behind their back, interupt ALL TV programming and hold live TV executions. There'd be so much less child related crimes in the world.

NO! Executions are bad, and btw those kind of people deserve to suffer the rest of there life.
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
They're safe as long as you aren't in Quebec.

**** im not safe
It took this case for you to realise that?

Much worse things happen every day.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Thescottsman

Best idea I've heard of all day!!
That is so true. If a child molester ever saw a live execution on TV or something, that certain crime would go dramatically down. Thatt's why I want public hangings back. lol
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
^Well it's kind of strange in that it didn't involve any kind of molesting. I mean, why kidnap a kid if you're just going to stick him in a diesel tank? That's pretty weird.

Quote by JeanMi36
An 8 years old boy was kidnapped by an older man, in Quebec.

The boy was playing in a park, riding his bicycle, during daytime. Witnesses said they saw a green car coming really fast, breaking all of a sudden in front of the boy. The man took the boy by his belt and put him in the trunk of his car, before leaving really fast.

A man decided to follow him, and called the police. The police found the boy in an appartment, locked inside a diesel tank. There was still gas in the tank. The boy could have died of hypothermy or by poisoning.

Thoughts?

Anymore? YOU MEAN THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THIS KIND OF SHIT HAS HAPPENED?!

Or you're just scaremongering. This shit has always happened. Nothing's really changed. Except now people deprive their children of their childhoods in the name of safety.

Quote by Blitzraptor007
Best idea I've heard of all day!!
That is so true. If a child molester ever saw a live execution on TV or something, that certain crime would go dramatically down. Thatt's why I want public hangings back. lol

No, you want them back because you're a bloodthirsty lunatic. Let's not pretend it's for the public good.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Last edited by Meths at Jul 16, 2008,
Quote by JeanMi36

Thoughts?

Kidnap to rescue in 30 minutes is a miracle.

That kid is about the safest guy in the world.
Sorry to bring back an old thread, but it's a miracle this child was saved. The kidnapper was locking the oil tank when the police showed up. A couple more minutes and he was gone.

And this all happenned on my street =/
Quote by Thescottsman
like Tax Evasion

"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by Wulphy

amen to that cause when i have a kid thats gonna be my philosophy
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore