Name Some good blues and jazz players?
my music tastes changing and i want something new and interesting to play

J
Come over to the Blues & Jazz forum under Bands & Artists, there's a huge list of artists. But for now there's all the kings (Albert King is the only one not mentioned so far), SRV but you probably know him, Jimmie Vaughan, Buddy Guy, Little Milton and The Black Keys, who are a kind of blues rock that is really cool.
Quote by Sharck
Come over to the Blues & Jazz forum under Bands & Artists, there's a huge list of artists. But for now there's all the kings (Albert King is the only one not mentioned so far), SRV but you probably know him, Jimmie Vaughan, Buddy Guy, Little Milton and The Black Keys, who are a kind of blues rock that is really cool.

Yes, do that.

also: pat martino, john scofield (even though I personally can't stand him), george benson, pat metheny, john mclaughlin (he's more jazz fusion, also these guys all seem to be called john or pat ), and carlos santana (I'm a big fan of his stuff and he ventured more into the jazz fusion domain in the middle of his career).

"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure