Hi guyz..I just wanna know what things do you need to get like a Nile, Deicide Children of Bodom and alot of TechDeath stuff sounds, cause I'll be having like an Ibanez RGT42/Jackson RR3 series. What amp do I need and Effects Pedals do I need to get their sounds.
Do you have a budget?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Well, yeah probably?about a thousand bucks? What things do a $1000 be able to buy and to sound like death metal?
Remember to drop tune too.

It does make a difference in sound, and playability, of your instrument.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Your name is "DethShred 902" and you don't know?

Get a Microcube - set it to R-fier, crank the gain and practice.
what amp do you currently have? Used 5150 combo is the general recomendation. A used mesa if you can find one, or if you don't wanna spend that much look at a crate blue voodoo
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
can a fender amp be used for Death Metal? or maybe vox or marshall?sorry I know nothing about Amps. Pls Help
Quote by dethshred902
can a fender amp be used for Death Metal? or maybe vox or marshall?sorry I know nothing about Amps. Pls Help

marshall would be the best choice of the three you listed (not the MG) what you're looking for is a high gain amp. Brands like peavey, bugura, B-52 on a budget; but if you wanna go all out then look at Krank, Randall, Mesa, or Soldano.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I second the Rectoverb, but if you have a k to spend, look at some ENGL's too. The Thunder combo is in your range, and if you can find a used Fireball it would be amazing for what you want. You would need a cab though if you got the fireball. If you can find a Screamer combo or head try them out too.
lol if your going to tune down for stuff like cob or nile you might want to invest in something without a floyd rose

tuning down /w a floyd rose = pain in the ass

I say go with a randall RM if you can get one for 1000$
lol