Well, about 6 weeks ago, I broke my brothers arm. It was towards the beginning of summer and they said his cast would be off in 6 weeks which was perfect because we'd be going on vacation a week later. Problem is, now they gave him a splint type thing that he can take on and off. I've felt like shit since I broke it, but this is really the icing on the cake. Right as he gets back from vacation, he can take it off (2 weeks from now). And they have a beach there that we will be going to every day.
But my question is, can he take it off to go in the water? They have about 5 foot waves that could knock him back, and is there any way he might be able to heal it faster so it will be done in about a week or a week and a half so he can go in the water?
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
rape him tomarow
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
your name should be changed to dickweed
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Kevguy47
rape him tomarow

Hilarious and original. Seriously, it'd almost be better to ask /b/...

EDIT: And to the post above me, come on guys... Seriously, accidents happen. I didn't mean to break his arm and I really am sorry about it. Can anyone actually answer my question?
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by Dilweed
Well, about 6 weeks ago, I broke my brothers arm. It was towards the beginning of summer and they said his cast would be off in 6 weeks which was perfect because we'd be going on vacation a week later. Problem is, now they gave him a splint type thing that he can take on and off. I've felt like shit since I broke it, but this is really the icing on the cake. Right as he gets back from vacation, he can take it off (2 weeks from now). And they have a beach there that we will be going to every day.
But my question is, can he take it off to go in the water? They have about 5 foot waves that could knock him back, and is there any way he might be able to heal it faster so it will be done in about a week or a week and a half so he can go in the water?

What kind of splint is it? Like a plastic thing with some fabric as cushioning for his arm?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Kevguy47
rape him tomarow

+1
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by daytripper75
he probably will be ok to go in the water. why not just ask the doctor for their opinion?

They said he should only take it off for baths, but this is the only vacation we'll be going on all year.

EDIT:
Quote by Wulphy
What kind of splint is it? Like a plastic thing with some fabric as cushioning for his arm?

Basically.
Quote by FireandFlames
Quote by smb
I broke my sister's nose once

... Here. You'll need it more than I will.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt