Page 1 of 2
cliff burton
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
hendrix, duh.

EDIT: what ?! is john entwistle dead ???

EDIT2: jeff buckley is also dead ? wtf, i must have lived in a cave for the last 20 years
Last edited by The red Strat. at Jul 16, 2008,
randy rhoads or dimebag. i'll have to toss a coin coz they're both equally awesome. R.I.P.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Quote by The red Strat.
hendrix, duh.

Guitarists and hendrix.. he just made the basics. and then al the great guitarists of now made it even better
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Stevie Ray Vaughan...........if i brought him back, he would owe me a few blues lessons i think.
Even though he's Ragge Bob Marley is ****in sick and i'd definatley bring him back.
or Jimi or Kurt.
Last edited by guitartaber93 at Jul 16, 2008,
not kurt, not dimebag, but probably Lenon. Kurt and Dimebag had pretty destructive lives as is, great musicians dont get me wrong. Just in my opinion lenon would be more deserving
Quote by metalbaswee
Guitarists and hendrix.. he just made the basics. and then al the great guitarists of now made it even better

that's the thing ! he made the bloody basics of rock music. he ****ing invented rock !
Quote by The red Strat.
that's the thing ! he made the bloody basics of rock music. he ****ing invented rock !

and the guitar players of now made it even hell better, so thats why i don'T think he's the best guitarist.
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Rory gallagher

Or Elvis!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Hendrix.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Randy Rhoads.

He was so young and had amazing talent and skill. He would have made incredible music.

For one show, for sure Randy, but then I suppose we would need the Oz man himself too.
Quote by metalbaswee
and the guitar players of now made it even hell better, so thats why i don'T think he's the best guitarist.

it's much easier to 'improve' and already existing concept, than completely inventing it.

Jimi is god because no one to this day has influenced music like he did.
Someone like Hendrix or Lennon who died in an unfair way, maybe Entwistle because he was just wamazing.
why haven't i seen Stevie Ray on anyone's responses? my vote is for Vaughan. definitely.
Definately Jimi Hendrix.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Phil Lynott, although he was a bit of a user he came up with some wicked bass lines!
Bam
man i hope ya'll know that 1 week after ya'll bring back Hendrix, he's just gonna be dead again...
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Either Frank Zappa, Paul Kossoff or the less known Scottish musician Alex Harvey...
Quote by hazzmatazz
Hillel Slovak, Jimi Hendrix and Layne Staley.

gotta agree with the first one. he is one of the few dead guys who is NEVER mentioned
Quote by MightyAl

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Quote by The red Strat.
it's much easier to 'improve' and already existing concept, than completely inventing it.

Jimi is god because no one to this day has influenced music like he did.

+1. every metal guitarist these days is technically better than iommi but he's still the one who ****in invented metal. everyone else is just following him.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Quote by byakuya08
man i hope ya'll know that 1 week after ya'll bring back Hendrix, he's just gonna be dead again...

i'd send him to rehab bitch...
Quote by blueskid99
why haven't i seen Stevie Ray on anyone's responses? my vote is for Vaughan. definitely.

because you didnt look hard enough

Quote by clement1
Stevie Ray Vaughan...........if i brought him back, he would owe me a few blues lessons i think.

Im really surprised at the lack of SRV responces aswell.........easily the best blues player ever.
Dimebag probably.

Most of the others died when i wasn't born so i have only ever known they were dead.

Marc bolon from T-rex was awesome though.
Quote by metalbaswee
gotta agree with the first one. he is one of the few dead guys who is NEVER mentioned

IMO, if there was one person to be bought back to life, it would be him every time.
SRV, Dime, or Kurt Cobain. R(ock).I(n).P(eace), guys.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Since most people are mentioned, I'd bring Leo Fender (not a guitarist that I know of) to start making more Fender stuff.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I can't believe not one Freddy Mercury, he is one of the best singers our world has been graced with..
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by enemy120
come on people jim morrison

Hell yeah. I'm surprised you're the only one who mentioned him.

I would probably bring back Morrison and Chuck Schuldiner.
Page 1 of 2