So, I want a new guitar. I want to spend nothing above £600. I will be playing things like Jimmy Eat World as well as Arctic Monkeys and The Wombats. Here are a few requirements:

• Thinner neck than a Gibson SG (my current guitar)
  • Humbuckers
  • Really good quality + sound
  • Versatile

Suggest everything and anything you can think of that meets my requirements, I'll try lots of guitars if i need to before i find what i want.
fender thinline tele w/ 2 humbuckers

used by jimmy eat world
teles are also used by arctics and wombats
so yer sounds perfect for you lol

an american one should just fit in your budget aswell
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Quote by oldyards15
fender thinline tele w/ 2 humbuckers

used by jimmy eat world
teles are also used by arctics and wombats
so yer sounds perfect for you lol

an american one should just fit in your budget aswell

I actually thought about the thinline, but i've heard it feels "cheap"
try a ibanez if you want a super thin neck. they are more of a shred guitar but you may find them comfortable and like the sound.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
try a ibanez if you want a super thin neck. they are more of a shred guitar but you may find them comfortable and like the sound.

Yeah, that's why I posted the PRS, Although it is kind of shred oriented, it really it a super-versatile guitar, from Blues to Ska to Rock to Metal.
Quote by doubtfull
I actually thought about the thinline, but i've heard it feels "cheap"

get a CIJ one?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
just generally japanese-made stuff is pretty high quality. there's the odd exception (i'm not that fussed on the cheaper jackson pro series instruments, which are japanese, for example), but non-export japanese-made fenders are pretty nice (any i've tried, anyway).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
sticking with the tele caster (you can;t tell i've got one =p haha) tele deluxe is pretty versitlie
had a go on one earlier today and was impressed, although the neck isn't that thin, but i think it differs on the model =/
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
http://www.guitar.co.uk/guitars/electric/272-fender_jaguar_hh_special_edition_rosewood_electric_guitar?page=12

A very versatile guitar, looks good, has humbuckers like you asked, thinnish neck, good quality.

OR

Baja teles are nice guitars, versatile and telecasters are an indie favourite.

I'd personally go for the jag, but whatever floats your boat.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
This is an old post BUT... If u want to get one, I agree with Lumpy890, PRS ALL THEE WAY!
Sean HornerSean HornerSean Horner
Quote by Drumz95
This is an old post BUT... If u want to get one, I agree with Lumpy890, PRS ALL THEE WAY!

DEAR GOD WHY?

DON'T NECROBUMP

YOU KNOW THIS IS OLD WHY BOTHER POSTING?