Well my band is set for a gig next tuesday, and we have a great amount of songs we can do, but we have to stick to just 14 for tuesday so i was just wondering if you can rate our setlist, and post suggestions about the song order? Thanks! (oh and we play classic rock and classic metal, some newer rock and hard rock) oh and i play lead guitar

1 Electric Eye -Judas Priest
2 Victim of Changes - Priest
3 Double Trouble - The Cars
4 Funeral Bell - Black Label Society
5 Come as You Are - Nirvana
6 Revolution - Beatles
7 Crossroads - Cream (version)
8 White Rabbit - Jefferson airplane (we end this and lead it right into N.I.B. it works surprisingly nicely)
9 N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
10 Rock of Ages - Def Leppard
11 Loves a Loaded Gun - Alice Cooper
12 While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Beatles
13 Hot Rocking - Judas Priest (lead into next)
14 Metal Meltdown - Judas Priest
Thoughts, comments revisions of order? Please! We might switch out Hot Rocking for The Trooper (Iron Maiden)
Also we could switch out Metal Meltdown for Judas Rising, i love both songs and both are fun. Thoughts?
Too much Preist!

I mean really.. 4 songs by the same band? In one show? Especially since there your first two and your last two.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
IMO I'd definatly keep Metal Meltdown, the intro to that song is enough to get the crowd going by itself, I think, if you are up to it, Maybe Aces High or Number of the Beast would fit into your setlist perfect, plus both those songs are pretty well known so alot of people would recognize them.
We need at least 3 priest songs. Another band there (my friend Nathans) is doing 3 as well and we are going to test whos sound better. His are good but a bit more mainstream
1Breaking the Law
2Riding on the Wind
3 You've Got Another Thing Comin
i lke it but also agree that maybe youve got too much Priest. Id swap out one of their songs for a heavy 70s rock song. That might level it out. Otherwise its a nice set-list and i think that it will be a good show.
Check Out some of my recordings Here

"Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or punching a bag. It's not the thing in itself; it's preparatory to the activity"-Barney Kessel

Join Band of Gypsys
Haha me and Josh shred the Meltdown Intro. I take Tiptons half, and he Does K.K. and Aces high is one we do know, thats a good thought, thanks! More Suggestions?
imo, as far as setlists go theres too much priest. They're great, but i dont think it works having like four priest songs along with everything else. I think that you should switch the trooper in.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
imo, as far as setlists go theres too much priest. They're great, but i dont think it works having like four priest songs along with everything else. I think that you should switch the trooper in.

He already said they needed at least 3, so there's nothing we can do there, I would take out 1 maybe though, not for The Trooper though. Maybe for one of the other songs I mentioned.
We even do a nice kickass cover of "Little Runaway (Traveling Wilburys/ Del Shannon) More distorted than the original for sure, but not too much.
To add to my suggestion i would remove one of the opening Priest songs and add one of these

Ted Nugent- Cat Scratch Fever
Ted Nugent- Stormtroopin
Rolling Stones- 19th Nervous Breakdown
Quiet Riot- Metal Health
The Who- Pinball Wizard

and i hesitate to add this as you already have two Beatle songs (and good ones at that), also this song has been done a lot, maybe Helter Skelter only if you do it a little different than the original, (add an extra solo, add sudden stops and starts if that makes any sence.)

These songs are terribly difficult and you may already know them, but i think that these would do the set list even better than it already is.

"Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or punching a bag. It's not the thing in itself; it's preparatory to the activity"-Barney Kessel

Join Band of Gypsys
You mentioned Livin on the Edge further up, I think that would go over really well, I was gonna mention some Aerosmith but I wasn't sure if you were into that, I think you should switch Aces High or Livin on the Edge for Victim of Changes.
Helter Skelter is a great song, and we used to do that for opening, this would be the first time we haven't played it actually, and we did Catscratch fever once (great song IMO) I Think though we'll keep the two openers, but all very good suggestions for the 13th
id swap Victim of Changes for something mellower like maybe Wind Cries Mary or Under the Bridge. but thats just me. im not much of a metalhead
Quote by ImSiler99
id swap Victim of Changes for something mellower like maybe Wind Cries Mary or Under the Bridge. but thats just me. im not much of a metalhead

That would throw alot of people off, A setlist jammed full of Priest then just busting out some mellow Hendrix.
i just thought of another one.

John Lennon- Cold Turkey

Join Band of Gypsys
Lennon = Greatest Musician of the 20th century and my personal favorite ever.
We usually do What You Got, Steel and Glass, or How do You sleep.
No Painkiller? Might be overplayed, but probably my favorite Priest song. Or, for a lesser known ones... Hell Patrol or Nightcrawler.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Painkiller is very sweet. Dunno why we never learned that... My fav. Priest Song has to be....A touch of evil, or maybe the rage, haha i love them all
one question...you do play the hellion with electric eye, right?
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
good just making sure lol. and whatever you do keep victim of changes in there.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Quote by TiptonPhantom
Well my band is set for a gig next tuesday, and we have a great amount of songs we can do, but we have to stick to just 14 for tuesday so i was just wondering if you can rate our setlist, and post suggestions about the song order? Thanks! (oh and we play classic rock and classic metal, some newer rock and hard rock) oh and i play lead guitar

1 Electric Eye -Judas Priest
2 Victim of Changes - Priest
3 Double Trouble - The Cars
4 Funeral Bell - Black Label Society
5 Come as You Are - Nirvana
6 Revolution - Beatles
7 Crossroads - Cream (version)
8 White Rabbit - Jefferson airplane (we end this and lead it right into N.I.B. it works surprisingly nicely)
9 N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
10 Rock of Ages - Def Leppard
11 Loves a Loaded Gun - Alice Cooper
12 While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Beatles
13 Hot Rocking - Judas Priest (lead into next)
14 Metal Meltdown - Judas Priest
Thoughts, comments revisions of order? Please! We might switch out Hot Rocking for The Trooper (Iron Maiden)

I probaly would switch out hot rocking for the trooper, as the trooper is a very good song, but that's just me. As a setlist in general it looks rather entertaining, nice varied selection, good luck.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
Quote by TiptonPhantom
We could also swap Electric Eye for a Touch of Evil, we do that one very well

No duuuude you gotta do Electric Eye!!!! What do you think about throwing in Metallica's No Remorse? I dunno....just bouncing some crap off you lol
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!