http://wrestling.flocasts.org/videos/coverage/view_video/128-2007-cliff-keen-las-vegas-invitational/5977-3-lance-palmer-ohio-state-vs-6-jordan-burroughs-nebraska

I downloaded it using Real Player's "Download this video" feature. None of the "Paste the URL in little box and we'll send you the video in .flv format" let me download it. It kept saying the video file was not found.

Anyways, it's downloaded, but I need to convert it to .avi so my crap media converter that came with my mp3 player can convert it to a special kind of .wmv in order for it to be compatible with my player.

I've used www.mediaconverter.org in the past and have liked it, but it won't work this video.

When "Properties" tab for the video says the format is .META. I've never heard of it.

How can I convert it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please help!

Thanks in advance; helpful input is much appreciated
^ That's what I use...lol ^

If you want me to...PM me your e-mail and i'll send you the program I use to convert videos. It's works perfectly and can convert just about anything you can throw at it. I haven't found anything it won't convert yet.
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by feenxfire
^ That's what I use...lol ^

If you want me to...PM me your e-mail and i'll send you the program I use to convert videos. It's works perfectly and can convert just about anything you can throw at it. I haven't found anything it won't convert yet.

Hmmm...Could you try and convert the video with your program and tell me if it works? If it does, I'll just download the program from its site.

Thanks a lot!
Last edited by halfback_712 at Jul 16, 2008,
I'm tryin to download SUPER, it looks awesome, but its site is a hassle to download from. I'm trying to find another source...