Hey I'm looking for a guitar tuner that can easily do sharps and flats and B notes and F's i can't find one anywhere can anyone recomend one?
Jackson RX10D
Gibson Baldwin SG
Marshall MG30DFX
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 (With the Matching Cab )
Korg tuners are ace. The Boss stomp box tuner is also pretty decent.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
ok thats good apart from it is Wayyy to expenseive
Jackson RX10D
Gibson Baldwin SG
Marshall MG30DFX
All you need is something called a chromatic tuner. It does all the notes and not just standard tuning. I got one for $15 bucks and it works great. Shoulsn't be too hard to find one.
Boss TU-80, built in metronome as well.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
ibanez lu20. true bypass, very accurate. i was shopping around for a tuner not 2 long ago because my new amp doesn't have a built in tuner.
Um, unless you want a pedal tuner (not necessary in my mind, but whatever) a CHROMATIC TUNER is all that you need, it does all the stuff that you outlined in the first post. korg makes a good one for about 20 bucks. i have two.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
Quote by Sadin667
ok thats good apart from it is Wayyy to expenseive

Well ya didnt give me a budget

But yea im using a Korg chromatic myself and love it.. But one of these days ill get the rack unit..
thanks alot dudes
Jackson RX10D
Gibson Baldwin SG
Marshall MG30DFX
If youre looking for value... the behringer pedal tuners seem real good, work fine down to crop C. Below that and it looses its responsive ness. I have to say though, the best tuner iv ever come across is the tuner on the bypass mode on the old Zooms (i have the 707II) its extremely responsive, and it copes with any tuning it seems.