What happened to the RZK- 600? all of a sudden in a matter of days all the guitar websites are taking it off saying its been discontinued... Whats up with that?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Jul 16, 2008,
its probably had its time out there and ESP decided to stop making them like most models. most stores are selling them real cheap or not at all. im just glad i own one
sucks, how am I supposed to get my hands on it now?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

tried, the only online things I could find were from the UK that still stocked them
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

yeha, in that case either order from here for oversea's delivery...or your screwed in many ways
There is one on EBAY right now. Not sure how long it will stay there though with a "buy me now" sign on it. $999.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ESP-LTD-RZK600-RICHARD-Z-RAMMSTEIN-SIGNATURE-GUITAR_W0QQitemZ360090745951QQihZ023QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I just ordered one from Florida. Only one I could find until I just saw this one.
Richard gave an interview saying he is working on a RZK2 model but it will not be as "Crunchy" as the 1 model. From what I am hearing it will be a "Mod" of the Truckster by Hetfield. It is suppose to be out next year.