Hello, Im thinking of buying this guitar. Is it a good replacement for my jet king?
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
I've got one and I like it, but it is a beginner quality guitar. It's not a good replacement for anything really
Yes. Excellent quality, and "alright" pickups.

At some point feel free to replace them with something of higher quality. I have recently replaced the pickups in my Vintage with some EMGs
Yes, lil macker.
Quote by Kada2110
Yes, lil macker.

Well, they are decent guitars, check out the video above. Give a good classic rock/rock tone.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I saw it, only the clearer sounding version. It may be that im a noob, but I notice very little diference from the gibson and vintage. The epiphone seems muddier than the others, the vintege seems a bit lower output than the gibson and the gibson seems a bit clearer and high output. Your oppinion?
I've had the VS6 for years now and I still love it to bits.

For the price it's an incredible deal.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Ok, thanks!
Nothing is a replacement for a JTK2.

(JTK2 owner/lover)
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yeah its ok...

This may be a stupid question, but if you had 500-550 bucks, what would you buy?

Ibanez AW800NT (but then again, I have an el. acoustic.)
Vintage VS6 (but what about the jet king)
Peavey bass and amp (this seems ok, but why would I need one lol)
Solid state combo or halfstack (but I have a tube amp)
To upgrade my jet king (pickups and tuning knobs, or just bridge pickup)
Nobody? /\
I