Page 1 of 2
I checked the search bar and didn't find anything about it. So what is your biggest regret in life? Discuss.
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Never took my chance with the girl who was feeling my p3n0r in that bar the other day.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
My ex (she got chunky).

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I once killed a woman.

I regret not secksing the body.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I wish I'd been diagnosed with bipolar a lot younger...when I'd first had to see shrinks would have been a lot better.

I should have admitted I was bisexual when I was at school as well, though that's not so important.
I can tell this thread is goign to morph into a heap of pitmonkeys crying over not asking some girl out
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
I was going to say "reading this thread", but I had been beaten to it.

And so, my biggest regret is reporting this thread.

(j/k)
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by tsoyguitar
I can tell this thread is goign to morph into a heap of pitmonkeys crying over not asking some girl out

+1, this has been done before and it always does.

I don't have time for regret, personally.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
If I had gotten over a few things I had in my past, I wouldn't have waited 4 years to recover; and even now I'm still torn.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

No serious regrets since I don't know if my decisions were for good or bad. But I'd like to know how my life would have been if:
a_ I didn't change highschool.
b_ I didn't move to Argentina.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

If you live in regret, you live in the past. If you dont trust yourself to make the right decision at that moment in time, then how can you ever? By that rule i have no regrets - even if i did, would of the other choice i made change what ive got now? If it owuld, im happier with what i've got now. =]
Quote by Shabalaba
Going on meatspin

could someone explain to me why and how this meatspin **** spread around? it's disgusting, what is it with it spreading around for no reason?
a friend of mine, as a "joke", send me the link and me, stupid and n00b, clicked on it and regretted up till this point, and for all i know, i will regret for the rest of my life
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by Anthony1991
If you live in regret, you live in the past. If you dont trust yourself to make the right decision at that moment in time, then how can you ever? By that rule i have no regrets - even if i did, would of the other choice i made change what ive got now? If it owuld, im happier with what i've got now. =]

Wow,that's deep.
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

kissing a girl twice (she is pretty hot , but didnt had feelings for her)
Quote by dudetheman

I don't have time for regret, personally.

Regret is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.
Quote by Anthony1991

Biggest bunch of crap I've read all week . You can have regrets. You can learn from your mistakes and move on. It doesn't mean you're living in the past. It means that you need to understand what made you regret so you can truly move on.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

My biggest regret is Googling meatspin after reading Shabalaba's post...

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by Harmonius
Biggest bunch of crap I've read all week. You can have regrets. You can learn from your mistakes and move on. It doesn't mean you're living in the past. It means that you need to understand what made you regret so you can truly move on.

+ a million. I hate it when people try and act all deep and meaningful. Regrets are natural, and allow us to learn.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
+ a million. I hate it when people try and act all deep and meaningful. Regrets are natural, and allow us to learn.

Have a pint. I'm sorry about your loss. I know how you feel.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

uhm... getting laid with a girlfriend i didn't love... though my regret could be also being his boyfriend

EDIT: being HER boyfriend... sorry, im mexican hehe
Last edited by B. Joe at Jul 16, 2008,
Not joining this band when I was asked to. =\ I didn't join for the reason that I already had a band. We broke up a week later, and the band that asked me had gone on a small tour of Western Canada and the US.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by B. Joe
uhm... getting laid with a girlfriend i didn't love... though my regret could be also being his boyfriend

Fix your sentence before someone quotes you.

Wait a minute...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

omg i googled meatspin. I am scarred for life.
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Quote by Harmonius
Fix your sentence before someone quotes you.

Wait a minute...

whats wrong with it? sorry... i don't speak english ver very well
Quote by deanfreak93
omg i googled meatspin. I am scarred for life.

You would have thought that in a thread about regrets, people talking about regretting googling meatspin would have some sort of effect.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

not getting that burning sensation checked out
A man that falls to his knees is a man of disease.
I allowed myself to be strung along for a whole year because i was actually glad a girl was paying attention to me. I knew all the signs of when a girl screws you around and yet i just let her continue to fuck me up.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
The biggest regret I have is that I didn't move to Finland with my dad when I was 7. It was out of my control, my mum didn't want me but she didn't want my dad to have me, so kept me out of spite. I really think my life would have been so much better =/

On the upside, I'm in a really happy relationship. I wouldn't have met him had my life been any different.
i'd do a lot worse in kindergarten so my parents wouldn't expect me to get good grades all the time today.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Colgate Total
Not joining this band when I was asked to. =\ I didn't join for the reason that I already had a band. We broke up a week later, and the band that asked me had gone on a small tour of Western Canada and the US.

similar thing happened here. This one band asked me to join as vocalist and guitarist, I refused coz i wanted to start my own band with people i knew better; my band and I broke up, meanwhile the other band that had asked me gained extreme popularity(their vocalist sucked, i would've been so much better )
but now my band and i have reunited with a different bassist, and we're as good as them, though we gotta play longer to catch up with their popularity
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Page 1 of 2