Can it do heavy metal/ metal core/ dearth metal? I'm looking for something that can do Metalcore, Deathcore, Grind, and Heavy Rock. I'm talking about the more scooped and heavy-as-f*#& tones that you get from bands like Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, All That Remains, As Blood Runs Black, All Shall Perish, August Burns Red, Bloodjinn, Darkest Hour, Demon Hunter, It Dies Today... Can it do stuff like that? I was also looking at the Bugera 6260-212. Which would sound better for what i play?
Thx!
Last edited by Ben12321 at Jul 20, 2008,
Quote by Ben12321
Can it do heavy metal/ metal core/ dearth metal? I'm looking for something that can do Metalcore, Deathcore, Grind, and Heavy Rock. I'm talking about the more scooped and heavy-as-f*#& tones that you get from bands like Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, All That Remains, As Blood Runs Black, All Shall Perish, August Burns Red, Bloodjinn, Darkest Hour, Demon Hunter, It Dies Today... Can it do stuff like that? I was also looking at the Bugera 6260-212. Which would sound better for what i play?
Thx!

i know that Randall has some good amps. especially famous for awsome solid state amps with alot of power, and good metal overdrive/distortion. i have played RH300g3 plus amp. its a awsome amp with a 12AT7 tube driven MOSFET section for the output. sounds great man. but most of the bands you listed above mainly play through tube amps. the Bugera 6262/6260 can hit those tones you are looking for man.

have you tried either on yet? try them if you can. both have 2 different sounds
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Go for a bugera.