ok they both look good but i would have to pay to download songs i like on rock band. and i could get guitar hero 3 for £65 with the controller. also i could use the controller for guitar hero 2 and the new game thats coming out in october.
but im still not sure cos rock band seems good but it costs loads, they sell the rock band guitar for £75 and for that price i could get guitar hero 3 game and controller
um get searchbar
Quote by handbanana78

^First time I've ever made a funny

Quote by deathcore101

okay Mike my advice for you is, don't sleep with your sister
you can use your guitar hero 2 controller for rock band.

but the real fun is the drums. if you're not interested in singing or really even getting a "band" together, they sell a drum only pack for like $100 (not sure how that translates to your currency).
What for Gh4, create your own song looks intresting
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Rock Band is the better game. GH3 is full terrible songs imo.
wham, bam, thank you ma'am!
Quote by DunnySun
Rock Band is the better game. GH3 is full terrible songs imo.

The new set list for RB2 looks ****e.

I did like RB1's set list though...better than GH3's.

But the RB guitar is terrible. Wait for RB2 or GH:WT.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by last-1s-out
What for Gh4, create your own song looks intresting

yeah i will but if i buy a guitar hero 3 controller i can use it on the new game in october as well as gh2 and gh3
Quote by ckellingc
I chose option 3: Real guitar

Real guitar trumps all that crap.
or save money and wait. Damm your impaitence
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
wati for Guitar hero 4. If all you're into is drums, it'll be 10x better that Rock Band's drumset, all wireless and less bulky, 2 cymbals that are upraised to be like real toms/cymbals.

But you'll also have guitar, bass, and singer too. And create-a-song.
(: Happily E-Married to Nizzi <3 (:
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Then you get your bathroom door kicked in by some dude in a leather thong and a cape saying, "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Quote by shanethestoner
hard work. and inspiration... or marijuana

My MySpace
Rock Band. I own GH3 (for PC unfortunately) and it's great for a while but the amount of DLC for Rock Band just demolishes it, and it has drums
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Ben_Eaglesfield
IDk, the amazing wait for G'n'Rs new album would make me consider buying RB2 (when it comes out) just to hear a damned song already! =p

However, ive played both, and i prefer GH3, rock band just seems a step too far, when at the end of the day the instruments can't be played without the game anyhow, and it would make more sense to get a band together, as opposed to get four friends to play with plastic instruments

IMO anyhow =]
x

yeah it seems a bit pointless to get rock band if i wont use the other instruments. i mean playin a plastic guitar i can cope, with but you wont catch me singing along to a video game. also i think i would only use rock band with friends around cos it kinda defeats the whole object ig you play on your own considering the name rock band says you should have more than one person
Quote by deckerbastard69
umm get a real guitar?

i have one. if i didnt i wouldnt be on this site!!
the pit is full of searchbar inept people today. i think i was the last one to make a thread about this. I believe i called it, "the poll to end it all". i ended it. you started it again...
Quote by devin_g94
the pit is full of searchbar inept people today. i think i was the last one to make a thread about this. I believe i called it, "the poll to end it all". i ended it. you started it again...

yeah i used the searchbar but there wasnt anything there like this
wait for rockband 2, its gonna be the shat seriously. Get the new DLC songs plus the old, you get a choice between 2 drumsets to use the best one is an actual electric drumset, they got new guitars none of the fake plastic weight,they got the real weighted guitars, rockband 2 has all the shat.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.