We went out for 2 years, and I just couldn't stand how clingy and annoying she was becoming. We had it out, and I ended it. She was getting fat anyways. So I am looking for a really awesome quote that will let her know that I am over her and very happy with my decision. A kind of ''in your face'' quote. Anybody have any or know where I can look. Thanks!
"OMG is that your face"

EDIT: i'm sorry, it's 6:30am and i haven't slept
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by tlarson1
We went out for 2 years, and I just couldn't stand how clingy and annoying she was becoming. We had it out, and I ended it. She was getting fat anyways. So I am looking for a really awesome quote that will let her know that I am over her and very happy with my decision. A kind of ''in your face'' quote. Anybody have any or know where I can look. Thanks!

lol internet white knights are coming for you now

Best way to let her know is to not say anything to her. Just leave it.
Quote by tlarson1

haha
'She was getting fat anyways' sounds in your face enough to me, you fucking asshat.

She cared about you. I hope you regret it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
okay i dislike the band but
"hate is a strong word but i really reallly really dont like you"
made my ex cry
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.

Me+Rap= Rap
Quote by tlarson1
She was getting fat anyways.

i am going to hell
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
You're a fat bastard, *wobble wobble*
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by tlarson1

You're a twat.
NOPE.
but.. you dumped her?

that should be enough
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I didnt break up with her because she was getting hefty. lol
She was insane, controlling, and freaked if I even communicated with another female. I have a girl singer in my band and she gave me **** about it every day. She's just immature. So seriously, anybody know where I can find some cool quotes. Im not sure what category this feeling would fall under
huh.. someone is optimistic... that seems a lil shallow.. to each his own i guess... maybe you could find some bitch that wont even care about u at all and rub it in her face cause she had emotions... they may have been alil over the top or clingy but still.
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
Right, I'm pretty fed up of near everyone in the pit being heartless bastards now.

*reported*

Have fun with your hand.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by charvel_man
You're a twat.

+1 to this.

If you ended it leave it be, don't push it. Plus....she's getting fat? Dude you are a complete a**hole. You don't have to like the fat, my gf is overweight and while neither of us likes that, I love her very much and would not dump her because she's "fat" . You have got to be like 13 or 14 to be that shallow.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Quote by tlarson1

i totally skipped that sentence the first time i read this

diiick but at the same time LMFAO HAHAHA
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.

Me+Rap= Rap