okay...So I have a crappy modded Squier Bullet...it really kicks ass for a 100€ guitar. And now my friend who owns a guitar shop and builds custom guitars gave me a 2000€ worth HSS strat that I love...I would get hotter pickups,turn the 1st tone into volume and remove the volume knob tho. But the guitar isn't actually mine...cause he said ''have it...I won't miss it''. But probably he will want it back someday. My guitar's frets wore out badly...so now I'm using it only for 2 songs that are half step down and the G string just sounds untuned. I'm looking for a new guitar for max. 500€. I play punk rock and pop punk and have already got a amp that gives me the right sound...only too much volume :P
So...a new guitar for punk rock and pop punk for 300-500€. any suggestions?
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
what king of guitar do you want? if you want something thats not a strat, check an epiphone lespaul standard or custom, and if you strtch the price a bit, a gibson vintage mahogany. i think 500 euros are like 800 usd, so it fist on your price.

if you want to saty the strat way, check a fender deluxe lonestar.

also, if you feel you have too much volume, try a weber attenuator or a THD hot plate. the weber is like 130euros and the THD is like 200 euros. these things help to keep the volume on your speaker down, but to have the tubes working like if they were all cranked.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
well...prices are like same in usa and europe...just in different valutes so...usa is muuuuuuuuuuuuuch cheaper. You can count that like 500usd.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!