Hi everyone,

So I want to buy a guitar online, preferably a Taylor.
However the different site that I tried don't ship in Europe, even Amazon doesn't (due to shipping policies...).

Do you guys have any clue as to what I can do?

thanks in advance
maybe you have a friend/family member in USA? have them buy it, then send it to you overseas and you can reimburse em...just an idea XD
Why exactly do you want to buy online and not from a store? Is it the price markup? The price mark up is due to the fact that they have to get it shipped it over and pretty much no one else will do it.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
The reason why I want to buy online is simply due to the actual currency rates between the dollar and the Euro.

If i buy my guitar here I'll have to pay 1600 / 1800 €
If I buy a similar model online (in the US), it'll only be around 1100€

At that price I can take care of the additional shipping charges, that's ok

And no, unfortunately I don't have family in the US, so that can't be an option for me
I don't know how trusting you are, but if you really want to, you can ship the guitar to me here in the states and Paypal me the cost of shipping it to you. I'll be happy to receive it and send it right back out to you. I understand that's a huge risk involving a lot of cash, but I really wouldn't screw you. I'm an honest guy Although doubtful, I just wanted to offer. PM me if you want.
Thanks for your offer jimtaka.

I would consider it, but I already placed an order on a website that ships to Europe.

BTW, do you guys know anything abour Guitarnova.com?
Please don't bump old threads.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.