Page 1 of 10
In this game you can create your own virus/bacteria/parasite and infect the entire world. Something to do if you are bored like me, it is pretty neat. Here is a link http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/448950
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Sounds like stress relief just went worldwide lol.
Quote by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?

Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Now how should i dispose of the poo stick?
Quote by swordsrkewl
In this game you can create your own virus/bacteria/parasite and infect the entire world. Something to do if you are bored like me, it is pretty neat. Here is a link http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/448950

Lol Actually found this one last night and it was pretty time consuming. Too easy though. And kinda pointless.
I named my bacteria blackus cockus.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
This game is a tad bit confusing....

I named mine"Worse than AIDS"
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I named mine "Even worse then worse then AIDS"
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
This is more than addictive. The Fredpocalypse virus shall destroy!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
almost everyone is dead
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Mine is Black Metal.

Black metal has taken over the world!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I got so close to wiping out every country except Mexico, Africa, and Madagascar, but I couldn't fight back against the vaccine because I spent all my points on symptoms.

I was lol'ing though because amidst all this chaos, there was one lonely ship just sailing the Atlantic ocean because all the shipyards were shut down and he had nowhere to go.
Last edited by AlmostLikeLife at Jul 16, 2008,
I have everybody in the world coughing, sneezing, feeling fatigued and feeling nauseous. Everybody infected, 0 deaths, torture is GREAT.

EDIT: I gave them depression and now they're dying
rawr
Last edited by I Am Jack! at Jul 16, 2008,
Quote by AlmostLikeLife
I was lol'ing though because amidst all this chaos, there was one lonely ship just sailing the Atlantic ocean because all the shipyards were shut down and he had nowhere to go.

rofl that happened to me too.

how do i get my virus into countries that shut down their borders, airports, and ports?
Call me Trey.
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
rofl that happened to me too.

how do i get my virus into countries that shut down their borders, airports, and ports?

You can't, you should try get it spread into all the countries and not be doing anything bad so the borders don't get killed. The common cold has spread tremendously, borders aren't being closed for that, if it started killing people it might change though.
rawr
I've only just started, and am playing on Realistic.

My parasite is called "Razgriz".

Points for anyone (except happytimeharry, who already knows) who can tell me what video game I got that from (even though it may have also come from something outside the video game).

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by I Am Jack!
You can't, you should try get it spread into all the countries and not be doing anything bad so the borders don't get killed. The common cold has spread tremendously, borders aren't being closed for that, if it started killing people it might change though.

how do i get the common cold
Call me Trey.
My disease started in Indonesia, and there aren't any more healthy people there, Russia is almost the same, and all of Africa, the Middle East, and India are falling in suit.

All air travel and ship travel have been stopped, though, so I might have to restart.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by swordsrkewl
I named my bacteria blackus cockus.

ha i names mine Sukkadaicochus. WTF NOW!!!!!
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Coulrotosis has claimed 67 million people, too bad it only turns them into clowns
I've tried several times, but I can't get all the regions infected. They always close everything before that can happen.
Disco fever has claimed every life in the planet except for those on one country: Madagascar. Bunch of party poopers are what they are.
PSN: Chris_P_Chikin
mines called SLONE FROM UG MIND****S EARTH! so if i make it to the leaderboards ull know its me
I started with the parasite, it is sooooo slow to spread. I only have 23 infected so far....But my disease is Michael Jackson
Quote by RedDeath9
Damnit! The only place not infected is Madagascar... And it looks look it never will be.

Hah that's funny cuz my starting place was madagascar. It takes so god dern long for mine to spread.....
I completely killed off South and Central America, Africa, and the Middle East, but since everyone had to be stupid and close their borders, i lost the game.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.