Grunge goes in Modern Rock.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Swap-Meet
a genre that for the most part has been dead for almost 12 years is in modern rock lol?

ahhh, okay..

Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how it is.
Always thought htey'd fit more into that whole alternative/indie forum since they were by and large influenced by pixies/sonic youth
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Quote by Swap-Meet
a genre that for the most part has been dead for almost 12 years is in modern rock lol?

ahhh, okay..

That makes no sense! You might as well put The Doors in the 80s section.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
That makes no sense! You might as well put The Doors in the 80s section.

Ever noticed that nothing makes sense on UG?

MCR is talked about in PP&E, and they aren't any of the two genres.
Quote by original=punk
Ever noticed that nothing makes sense on UG?

MCR is talked about in PP&E, and they aren't any of the two genres.

I noticed that too, and MCR might as well be even though I dont think they really are. Main reason is because MOST of the people that listen to them like a lot of one of the genres, but i dont know. I dont know wtf to classify them honestly.
We should discuss the best day in History...05 APR 1994...the day Kurt Cobain shot himself. That was a great day.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."