Douglas Spad Black

Price: $149.95 plus shipping.

Features: 24 Jumbo fret maple set neck, rosewood fingerboard, alder body, triple white bound body and reversed headstock, single white bound neck, one volume and one tone controls, all black hardware.

Sound: The ceramic pick ups sound pretty good, very sustainful. In rondo's description they have it listed as a 3 way switch, is not, it's a 5 way switch (even better) position 2 and 4 hum because those are single coil positions. Cleans are decent, distorted sounds better.

Action, fit, and finish: Even though the box was damaged, the guitar wasn't, it was a shipped in two boxes. The finish on this guitar is flawless, from paint to binding, it's excellent. The frets could use a little work but is no biggie. The action on this guitar is low and no fret buzz anywhere, the neck feels like a schecter, I like it.

Reliability/Durability: It looks durable, I'd say it would take a beating. It's the lightest guitar I own. I don't gig so can't comment about taking it to gigs, but if I did, I would always take a back up guitar regrdless of brand.

Customer Support: We all know kurt is the man, so far I bought 3 guitars from him and I had not had any problems with any of them, but he always answers emails within hours.

Overall Rating: I would not give this guitar a 10 simply because nothing/nobody is perfect, but I'll give it a 9. It doesn't feel cheap at all. I recommend getting it, it really exceeded my expectations considering it's my first douglas guitar. Like someone else said: Kurt, how do you do it?

guitar p0rn:

Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.

Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
What?

I come in here, expecting pictures of my dreamboat Clay Aiken, and you give me a GUITAR?

I must redeem this topic. And also set it on topic.
You paid that? You might have new gear rush but I wouldn't expect a good guitar for little more than $100.

Looks really nice but y'know I'd have to play one. Never heard of that maker either.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Seriously, it is a good guitar, I wasn't expecting it to be what it is.
Quote by Kanthras
Quote by Victor Manuel
Seriously, it is a good guitar, I wasn't expecting it to be what it is.

Stop talking on here and tap that bitches ass, son!

record it too... I need the pron