Alright, so i've been playing guitar for 4 years. I'm currently in a band and we're about to play a garage gig and a local festival in a month or 2.
I play through a Line 6 Spider II 150 watt 2x12 (don't rip on me)
Anyways, the lead guitarist in my band plays through a Marshall Lead 100 Mosfet half-stack. No matter what volume combinations we use with each other, either he can't hear himself, I can't hear myself, or the crowd can't hear one of us.
The main problem I believe is that since its a 2X12, it doesn't project as much as the half-stack. For some reason, the speaker outputs don't work on my amp, so I can't plug it into the P.A. or a cab (note: I also don't own one) I don't have a job of any form, and my parents won't buy anything for me (unlike last time when i got the Line 6)
What should I do?
1.Sell the Line 6? (prolly only get $180 )
2.Run the Line 6 through the P.A. using direct out?
3.Use an amp stand to help projection?
4.Other suggestions?
With option one I would have just enough to get a Crate GX900H (tried and loved it) but i wouldn't have a cab, my friend's dad has a spare cab but i'm not sure if i could use it.

EDIT:Garage gig is in 2 weeks

What should I do?
I don't need a signature to tell you I don't need a signature!
You could adjust the EQ so that the rhythm guitar has the mids scooped out a bit, and the lead guitar has the mids boosted a bit.
Oh i guess i forgot to add that we're playing The Trooper, and in some cases I play solos too.
That would help with being able to distinguish one from another but projection still seems to be a problem
*bump* other suggestions?
Hmm, 150 watts should be pretty loud. Get the speaker outs checked by a pro.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."