i dont know about everybody else, but i am really excited for slipknot's new album to come out on august 26th. I really like how theyve sorta merged ideas from iowa and vol 3 together. Ive heard two songs (All Hope Is Gone and Phycosocial) and they sound pretty awesome. And there new masks are pretty cool too.

But I want to know how others feel about it.

Oh and ive seen a tracklist somewhere (wikipedia?), but if someone could post it thatd be nice.
Last edited by jeromyrb at Jul 16, 2008,
Oh god not another one of these...
*reported*
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
im pumped
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.

Me+Rap= Rap
vol3 is one of the best albums ive ever heard, but this album dosnt seem all that great to me, i was hoping not to judge it till it comes out but i have so ill have to wait for it to come out and give it a bloddy good listening to
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Quote by thegreenmile
vol3 is one of the best albums ive ever heard, but this album dosnt seem all that great to me, i was hoping not to judge it till it comes out but i have so ill have to wait for it to come out and give it a bloddy good listening to

yes i personally like vol 3 a lot. it was definately different than iowa and Slipknot, but i feel that they moved in the right direction.

All Hope Is Gone (the song), i feel is perfect combination of vol 3 and iowa. its definately heavier (although his screaming doesnt seem as good as in iowa) and more agressive, but it also has a very good guitar solo, which is an element from vol3. But i cant judge this song too harshly considering i havent listened to it that much.
Words cannot describe this thread.

So instead I will post a picture of Johnny 5 from the hit movie series 'Short Circuit'.

LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve

So instead I will post a picture of Johnny 5 from the hit movie series 'Short Circuit'.

wat

Quote by Dyer's Eve

HOLY FUCK FLASHBACK

haha
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by mojorison
im pumped

OMG ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!11111
My sig is better than yours