It's my first time hearing him: he's pretty good but I don't see him as anything spectacular. I'll say it once again (if the matter props up), age doesn't matter.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

That's awesome for 11.

At 11 I thought that everyone played open chords, and I would spend hours trying to find out what chords were in Slipknot songs
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
He's very good, but then again, Asians are amazing at anything they touch.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Hell of a lot better than me.

EDIT:
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

Gah. I always wince a little when I see this. Its not like they touch something and immediately can play it perfectly. They're good because they practice constantly, not because of their race. I'm not saying you said that, I just wanted to put it out there.
Last edited by FelixJZ at Jul 16, 2008,
I've heard of him before, if it wans't for him, I would of never heard of THomas Leeb
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by TechnicolorBoy

I'm half Asian sadly
My picking hand is amazing but my fretting hand phails
ohai little sig.
Hes very good, and im not saying this because hes 11, I mean he is really good, period.

Of course hes not a master or anything, yet.

But give it time, and he will be great.

Edit: I forgot to add how annoying it is when parents showcase their 13 year old kids guitar playing talent and post videos on youtube about how amazing they are playing very sloppily, and they get comments about how cute and amazing the kid is. I posted a video on youtube when I was just turning 14 and played a COB song relatively OK but still sloppy, and I got bad comments.

I guess 14 is when the golden age ends.
Last edited by GuitarHero0715 at Jul 16, 2008,