I asked a few people and they said such a device doesn't exist, I digress. For an internet connection, you can hardwire, of course, as well as use a hub/router/switch. for multiple sets.

My tv is downstairs, hooked up to digital cable. I wanna move it up to my room where it doesn't have a cable line installed in the room. The room over does though (the room is taken, btw). Has anyone heard of running a cable from the wall to a switch, to the original room's tv, and from that switch to the other room (my room's) tv?

I asked some people that weren't very technologically advanced so I'll ask you guys.

Any ideas? Or should I just pop the whatever it is for an installation fee and be done with it.

Thanks
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
a signal splitter?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
My dad worked in the cable business for a little while and he has the TV's in our has linked together. We have DirecTv satellite boxes in a few of the rooms, but the one in the living room links to almost every room in the house except my room and my brothers(because we have our own box). I think you wanna connect some type of splitter to it and run the cables to the TV. I'm not exactly sure though.
Alright, thanks guys, appreciate it.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator