I want to get a little tube amp strictly for practice in my bedroom. I was thinking either a blackheart or epi valve junior stack but all ideas are welcome. under $300.
I got my Classic 30 for 300 bucks.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
classic 30 definitley. i got mine for 135, but the reverb is broken and the handle is bad.
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Or wait for Valve Senior Head for 295
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Crate V8 and a tubescreamer FTW.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I would actually go classic 30 over the one I reccomended, but I recommended that amp because it's the cheapest tube amp available new.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
What do you play?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
If you can find a used classic 30, by all means, get it.

But, if you want even lower wattage than that, go for a Blackheart Little Giant.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I would suggest looking everywhere they have instruments and such ( pawn shops, flea markets, etc) because you might find a HUGE steal. I waited and looked around for about 2 months and i found my Fender Hot Rod Deville for $90 . Only Problem was there is one input jack that needs to be replaced, but thats it. Just look around and you will fnd a good deal.
despite the fact that my C30 is an epic asskicking machine, for bedroom practice its still a bit on the loud side you've got to turn it down quite a bit for that.

I would reccomend a BH Killer ant or Epi VJ and Eq for this situation
blackheart killer ant
or
blackheart little giant
or
blackheart handsome devil(might be kinda lod for a bedroom though)
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by rfawarchild
Blackheart "HandsomeDevil 15w Head"

How about we don't bump 2 month old threads?