yeah allergies kind of tend to just happen, they've been trying to find an exact cause for them for a very long time, esp. the peanut one, since it tends to be lethal.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Uuuh, because there body doesn't react well to it. A food allergy is an adverse immune response to a food protein. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_allergy
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Because in the past they got raped by a peanut.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Immune system disorder, caused by reactions to allergens. It's basically hypersensitivity to something.

Can be caused by genetic defects, or by exposure to an allergen; this is why some people go from being immune to things like poison ivy, to being sensitive to it.
Are you intentionally dense?

Or maybe you're just going around acting like a doofus and making idiotic threads because it will be funny to you.

Regardless, I hope you are like...10 or something . At least you can have an excuse.

Quote by i_play_guitar69
but why to peanut butter whats so allergic about peaunut buuter??? i dont get it

People are allergic to peanut butter because they're allergic to PEANUTS and PEANUT OILS all of which are contained in PEANUT butter.

Jeez...look at the similarities. People are allergic because their body doesn't like it.
It's a cold world, so homie bundle up. We ain't on this grind for nothing, now get your hustle up.
Quote by slaveofsatan
Because in the past they got raped by a peanut.

What a Pit answer!
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by LOL_iAMdela
Are you intentionally dense?

Or maybe you're just going around acting like a doofus and making idiotic threads because it will be funny to you.

Regardless, I hope you are like...10 or something . At least you can have an excuse.

+1
Dude its not just peanut butter, I happen to be allergic to eggs and Lactose Intolerence is a much more popular then PB allergies. Do you like go out to things like poison ivy and ask why? Its just the way it is mate. Find something else to think about
Quote by i_play_guitar69
but why to peanut butter whats so allergic about peaunut buuter??? i dont get it

Why are some people allergic to wheat?
Or to carrots?

It just depends on that persons body, anybody could be allergic to any kind of food.
Quote by i_play_guitar69

You're really high or you're just completely idiot.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
You know when you get a bug bite and it swells up? Thats an adverse immune reaction( I think ). Its basically the same principal with food allergies. Something that that bug puts in you ( with mosquitoes its their saliva ) that your body doesn't like. Same thing with peanuts and any other allergies.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by *Juno*
Stop feeding the Troll

I hadn't thought about this yet.
It's a cold world, so homie bundle up. We ain't on this grind for nothing, now get your hustle up.
omg i asked why are ppl allergic to peanuts but no one gave me the exact answer to this questionns wttf is wrong with you
Quote by i_play_guitar69

because peanut butter has peanuts in it... I don't think it's much more common than any other food allergy (except dairy which is more common) it just gets a lot of attention because it tends to cause anaphylaxis, which is quite lethal if not treated very quickly.

Last.fm
Go ask a doctor you ****ing retard. I bet if you call a local doctor, a very nice lady will tell you exactly why people are allergic to peanuts.

P.S. You're not a good troll.
You piss me off.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by i_play_guitar69
omg am not a trolll am just enjoying stupid ppl answering to my stupid thread

yeah that would make you a troll, go away, and lay off the crack for a bit.

Last.fm
what the hell you little **** stop contaminating the pit with your stupid ass questions i bet you're too stupid to play guitar
Quote by i_play_guitar69
omg i asked why are ppl allergic to peanuts but no one gave me the exact answer to this questionns wttf is wrong with you

uum, I gave you an explanation on the page, then gave you a link to a wikipedia page. What else can I do? Send you a video showing the effects? I also wasn't the only one to explain it.