Yeah I tried to get myself learn musical theory and guitar playing into a local conservatory for sides of classic music and pop & jazz music.

I went to the tests for classical music, it went all OK and 3 weeks later I get a letter: "Sorry you didn't pass the test, if you want to develop your musical abilities try joining our children choir for 8-12 year olds or our girl choir for 13-18 year olds."

I'm ****ing 15 and a guy, they just wanted to twist the knive in me deeper.

But few days after I went for the test to the classical music side, I went to the pop & jazz tests. Ok, so that test went really well they asked me if I knew any band members who would like to come again here for tomorrow and I said yes.

So next day, me and my band (drummer and a bassist) went there for some more tests and they really went marvellous. But ****ing 3 weeks after that one a letter showed up saying: "You have completed test acceptly, but the city of Kokkola cannot offer you a spot in the conservatory" I was so ****ed up, why in the hell did they even ask us for the tests if they knew that we can't get in anyway?

anyone else have same kind of experienses?

Oh and pardon me for bad grammar, have mercy
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Punkismygod

I went to the tests for classical music, it went all OK and 3 weeks later I get a letter: "Sorry you didn't pass the test, if you want to develop your musical abilities try joining our children choir for 8-12 year olds or our girl choir for 13-18 year olds."

I'm ****ing 15 and a guy, they just wanted to twist the knive in me deeper.

lol'd. Sorry man. Don't know what to say. They sound like a bunch of jerks.
The girl choird part was really amusing when i got the letter though few seconds after I was nearly crying
鋼の錬金術師
i got in into la escuela libre from puerto rico....that is basically the must fancy school there is down there(i live in american now thanks god) and i got in but after 6 weeks i bail kus i cant have some one teach me how to play...i need to develope my own skill and what not..idk but teaching isnt for me...as for u....that sucks i would have send back a hate letter or something
You got owned. I'm sorry.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Invite them to your own choir and see if you can get one of those ex-priests in jail for child molestation paroled in order to lead your new chior.

Tell them in the letter that it will tickle their fancy guarenteed.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by handbanana78
i would have send back a hate letter or something

That came in my mind, this was my plan:
-Go to local MacDonalds eat so much that ur nearly gonna explode
-Come back home and grab the letter
-Take a really deep dumb and send it back to the conservatory.

Now how could that wouldn been?

Quote by HardAttack
Invite them to your own choir and see if you can get one of those ex-priests in jail for child molestation paroled in order to lead your new chior.

Tell them in the letter that it will tickle their fancy guarenteed.

will do sir, will do
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by Punkismygod
Oh and pardon me for bad grammar, have mercy
NO MERCY!
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.