Is the dark knight premiering tonight at midnight, or tomorrow at midnight. I think it's tomorrow, but my friend thinks otherwise.
Hey here is an idea. Look that **** up.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I did noob, the sites say it's thursday 17th, 12 am. and I don't know if it means that night (which would be 12 am friday 18th) or if it's tonight
It's coming out the 18th, so tomorrow.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
It's a midnight show man i saw it on the comercial.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
i dont know, do you know. some times i know, but now i dont know. knowing is overrated.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Friday, July 18th, 12:01 AM is the earliest it will show.
My friend said he got tickets to a showing tomorrow morning at 3:00 AM, but half the time he is high so i can't be sure of this statement.

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
i dont know, do you know. some times i know, but now i dont know. knowing is overrated.

lolwut
Ok, tonight at 12:00 it starts tommorrow and its a huge movie so it will be at 12 AM tonight like in a few hours
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by kliider
I did noob, the sites say it's thursday 17th, 12 am. and I don't know if it means that night (which would be 12 am friday 18th) or if it's tonight

That would be at night man. If it isn't, print off the page that shows you that date and take it in next time you go demanding a free pass because they made you drive from all the way out of town through a blizzard or something.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
ok I called, and told him about the complications of what the ads say and what not. and he said "No it's definitely tomorrow" not in a few hours
One of my good friend's girlfriend's dad works for comcast like high up and they got to see it tonight in IMAX in a private screening. He just texted me and told me it was amazing. Completely blew him out of the water