If you were watching a band play live, that you have only heard of and haven't really heard, then what is something that would make you like them from just seeing them live?

Besides liking their music.

What's something you'd really like to see?
Stage Prescence, and Friendlyness.

I like a band to be approachable.. not get pissed if you walk up and try talking to them.
1. Playing cleanly (Not making obvious mistakes)
2. Energy (Jumping around like a maniac while playing a solo is pretty entertaining)
3. Interaction (It's always fun to have a simple part to yell along with)
4. Covers (Meh, they don't hurt)
A showman of a guitarist, when I get gigged, I want to show off on stage.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
They have to sound like they did on the album or better and then go nuts on stage.
Quote by The_lizard_king
they're stage presence and attitude and professionalism

I'm sure most great rock bands would disagree with the statement in bold.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by The_lizard_king
they're stage presence and attitude and professionalism

yep
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
i'd like them to be genuine. If they play blues, then they need to have had a tough life.
KENZI199 is from the internet.
One time I was playing with my old band. We had a way of clearing out all the poseurs. I took out this pig head out of this box. I started tossing it around, and the poseurs left. The rest had fun tossing it around.
Quote by Dannysorrow
If you were watching a band play live, that you have only heard of and haven't really heard, then what is something that would make you like them from just seeing them live?

Besides liking their music.

What's something you'd really like to see?

Professionalism
Energy
Enthusiasm
Aggression
Respectable amounts of crowd interaction
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
an amazing light show, pink floyd style
or that angus young spasm thing
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Energy, I don't care about much else but music and the energy the band is putting out. If the band has a ton of energy then the crowd will have more energy making it more fun for everyone. Also, it's nice if I can talk to them after the show and stuff.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything