Having a really ****ty day, but this just put it over the top. Gotta vent this.

what the **** is with please and thank you? I mean, don't get me wrong. I'll be courteous in a formal setting, but i'm not going to play a reverse game of simon ****ing says every time I want a remedial favor done. I mean, holy ****. My parents just freaked out at me for having the sheer gall to ask them to NOT MESS WITH MY STUFF... BECAUSE I DIDN'T SAY PLEASE.

Here's a please for you: Please go get your limbs ripped out of their ****ing sockets, you ****ing ****wits.
Lol....their roof, their rules

move out.

ps that last part of your thread makes you look like a clownshoe
Quote by wizards?
you live in woodbury, you're in the richest city in MN. You have nothing to complain about.

agreed. shouldn't you fancy folks be like, speech-broken for this kind of stuff?
Quote by wizards?
you live in woodbury, you're in the richest city in MN. You have nothing to complain about.

I don't get where everyone is getting this from. I live in a tiny ****ty little townhouse, the same townhouses that cover most of woodbury. The majority of us aren't rich.
Well I'm in Cottage Grove. It sucks here too. Half an hour to get to the cities and actually do something, I mean there's no point in even going because I can't afford to do anything there because I'm broke from the gas so I can get home.
your ungrateful man, and i bet you that stuff is what your parents bought you.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by Daydream_Goo

ps that last part of your thread makes you look like a clownshoe

Lmfao...did you seriously just call him a clownshoe ?

YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by GeneralGrim
I don't get where everyone is getting this from. I live in a tiny ****ty little townhouse, the same townhouses that cover most of woodbury. The majority of us aren't rich.

Quit bitchin' TS. Look at where I live

<.<

Edit: I hate people like you.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Lmfao...did you seriously just call him a clownshoe ?

Oh I totally did, it's down for the count.
Quote by Colgate Total
Poor baby want some attention?

Saying please is just common courtesy and respect.

they should have thought about respect before they dug through all my ****, leaving a majority of my **** out of place, and then acted totally cool about it.
Quote by GeneralGrim
they should have thought about respect before they dug through all my ****, leaving a majority of my **** out of place, and then acted totally cool about it.

I can swear too.
Quote by GeneralGrim

In the words of Kid Rock: "Why don't you go get yourself a wamburger and some french cries? maybe a weineken?

after all that cholesterol you MAY need to call the wambulance.
Quote by Punkable_Tabs

I can swear too.

Did you say herpeganasyphilaids?

/badjoke
This isn't Kyle is it? Even if it is, deal with it. They're your parents, they are the ones giving you food, keeping you warm, putting a roof over your head, and keeping you stocked in all of your American Eagle and Hollister stuff so don't complain about it. They bought it for you anyways so it's technically theirs so just deal with it and shut up.
i have been in similar situations where people want please and thankyou from a basic remedial favour.

although the think that pisses me off, is when people demand apologies when you have wronged them, it completely destroys the point of it.

i accidentally accused my sister of taking my money once, i said "ooops, my mistake". and she was like, "now apologise." i was taken aback and said no. "apologise now. you accused me of stealing now apologise." this continued until she threatened me with shoe polish lol. i didnt give in though. as the old saying goes, dont apologise unless you mean it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Whiny little bitch. Is it really to hard to show some respect to people doing you favors by taking an extra half second and couple of syllables to say please or thank you? Jesus Christ that's not only rude, that's unfathomably lazy too.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by wizards?
This isn't Kyle is it? Even if it is, deal with it. They're your parents, they are the ones giving you food, keeping you warm, putting a roof over your head, and keeping you stocked in all of your American Eagle and Hollister stuff so don't complain about it. They bought it for you anyways so it's technically theirs so just deal with it and shut up.

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by GeneralGrim

If that's really what pisses you off the most about your parents, you should be grateful. Some parents beat the living shit out of their kids, and you're getting all pissy because they messed your stuff up, which they most likely bought or helped buy in the first place.

Grow the fuck up. Even if it does annoy you, it's no big deal, and it's easy to just politely ask them to stop, rather than throw a bitch-fit.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.