Does the pit know how long it takes for rasberrys to go bad???
i just at about fifty of them, and they've ben in there for about a week now....
they tasted a little funny, but i thought it was just the rasberrys.....
sooo... hypothetically, whats the worst that could happen if some of the rasberries were white?
Quote by Killedelphia19
sooo... hypothetically, whats the worst that could happen if some of the rasberries were white?

You get very very sick and puke because you ate moldy food?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by FileDeleted
lol. yall r probably scarin the hell outa him

1: Please don't say "yall"...
2: No, we're just telling to truth to a man that's about to die
This one guy got mold spores into his paranasal sinuses, and the surgeons had to cut away like a third of his face! I know it's quite an extreme case, but still. I can barely even touch moldy food after I saw that documentary.
u forgot the p
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
How many of the raspberries did you eat?

EDIT: Ah! 50, yeah thats not good.
Last edited by Seryaph at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by Freddedonna
1: Please don't say "yall"...
2: No, we're just telling to truth to a man that's about to die

+1, I can't understand why people think death is not a serious matter anymore.

TS, get yourself to a hospital NOW.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by shreddin_frets
Make some friggin wine out of them man! I dont know exactly how to make wine, but look it up.

lol raspberry wine?
Depends on your stomach and how bad the fruit was. If it was really in an advanced state of decomposition, you could, potentially get seriously ill and need medical treatment. Most likely scenario: You'll puke and sh*t pretty badly, and once it's out of your system, you'll be fine. Maybe try Ipecac?
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
If they are old, they will taste bad and nothing else will happen, you will feel a lil ****ty but give it an hour and ull be fine

Suck it up and be a man

FYI: mouldy food has no harmful effects it just tastes like ****, expired food will make your body expell it but its unlikely anything bad will happen.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
puke it up put it in a bag ad some sugar and you got yourself some rasberry wine...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by shreddin_frets
Make some friggin wine out of them man! I dont know exactly how to make wine, but look it up.

thats grapes dude
Well i eat ones that are outside and I'm fine, so i dont think much could happen really.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha