1) When is it legal to possess a knife (in Michigan)?
2) The reason I'm wondering is because once I hit 16 and start driving on my own, I'd like some protection. I fail at hand-to-hand combat (most likely, never tried o_o) and I don't think it's a bad idea to have some protection on me when driving. I highly doubt I'm gonna drive around the ghetto looking for drugs, but there are just people out there, you know?
Don't say I won't run into weirdos-- the first time I drove, some creepy old guy followed me. True story, I made a topic it on a month ago, I'd rather not elaborate.
So, do you think it'd be a good idea to carry a knife in my car?
i always carry one on me but i use it for work.i'm 17 and i always have it on me
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
Maybe you should consider getting a car with lockable doors.
I'm a communist. Really.
I can't get a wink of sleep without knowing that my switchblade is safely under my pillow.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by RPGoof
1) When is it legal to possess a knife (in Michigan)?
2) The reason I'm wondering is because once I hit 16 and start driving on my own, I'd like some protection. I fail at hand-to-hand combat (most likely, never tried o_o) and I don't think it's a bad idea to have some protection on me when driving. I highly doubt I'm gonna drive around the ghetto looking for drugs, but there are just people out there, you know?
Don't say I won't run into weirdos-- the first time I drove, some creepy old guy followed me. True story, I made a topic it on a month ago, I'd rather not elaborate.
So, do you think it'd be a good idea to carry a knife in my car?

stop living in fear and you will live a happier life.
well in Cali I've heard you can't have a knife with a blade over 2 1/2" inches long, or else it's considered a concealed weapon. A knife won't do you any good for protection, trust me. Just get nice traditional pocket knife and you'll have a great tool.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by Raziel2p
Maybe you should consider getting a car with lockable doors.

I laughed quite hard.

Are you worried about being carjacked?
Quote by marshmellow666
it's illegal to carry a fixed knife, as in one thats blade dosen't retract

switchblades are nice and fun

switchblades are automatic blades

get a regualr folder if in doubt of a switch's legality
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Well if you live near. Flint, Detroit, Battle Creek, Lansing, Kalamazoo?, Berrien Springs, Warren. You may need one.
theres a world of difference between carrying a knife and using one on someone
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
i would learn how to fight, not a good idea to get a knife and make a big deal about it, one thing to remember with weapons is they can quickly be turned on you, and don't go around telling people "hehe i got a knife.."
From your post i would recommend just giving up any money you have and beg not to be killed. (personally i have concealed firearm permit and carry a gun when i have to work in bad parts of town though)
Knifes are over rated. Take a dildo with you. I doubt some guys gonna want to mess with you after you whip it out.
Bring a Hammer.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

if you fail at hand to hand combat a knife probably wont do you much good
I plan on hitting them with a hammer and telling all my friends.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Quote by Krost
I plan on hitting them with a hammer and telling all my friends.

yes. do that please and take pics
Quote by Pinto111
yes. do that please and take pics

I'm not showing or telling you. You ain't my friend nonono
Quote by PieceOfMind666