Page 2 of 441
You players should stop the playing of all those cliche penisinvagina songs and play some jazz chordmelodies! If the girl is a woman, you get more than into her pants (L)
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Didnt Work So Im Bitter As Fuccck

Elvenkindje

Elvenkindje
Ok, good, I still know how to play it but I always want mah girls to listen to jazz so I should start the brainwashing from the start instead of donking off with cheesy songs so they expect those forever from me.
Elvenkindje

Elvenkindje
I tried Add it Up by the Violent Femmes. It didn't work.

Next time I'll try Lay Lady Lay by Bob Dylan.

And why would I want to get "more than in her pants"? Been there and it aint worth it. The next girl I fall for will already be a fan of good music. It's a prerequisite. If she isn't she's gone before breakfast.
Si
Quote by 20Tigers
I tried Add it Up by the Violent Femmes. It didn't work.

Next time I'll try Lay Lady Lay by Bob Dylan.

And why would I want to get "more than in her pants"? Been there and it aint worth it. The next girl I fall for will already be a fan of good music. It's a prerequisite. If she isn't she's gone before breakfast.

True that. It's always been a rule of mine.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all

Mine too.
sig goes here
Quote by elvenkindje
Didnt Work So Im Bitter As Fuccck

You should show her your photo album

I would want a girl I fall for to have at least similar music tastes to me, but it doesn't really matter much to me, as long as she's spread (Last Caress reference ) But really though, it doesn't matter much to me, as long as she's an interesting person and nice to be around
Quote by metal4all

not me, that excludes too many chicks.
Quote by z4twenny
not me, that excludes too many chicks.

It doesn't mean I wont slaughter and rape a chick that I know didn't like music. I just won't date one that doesn't.

That's one of my few rules:
1. Must be a fan of music.
2. Must be cute.
3. Must be intelligent.

...probably why I'm single
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
2. Must be cute.
3. Must be intelligent.

Such a specimen of wondrous beaut exists?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^My exes. You can have them, lol.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
^

Prove it.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
It doesn't mean I wont slaughter and rape a chick that I know didn't like music. I just won't date one that doesn't.

2. Must be cute.
3. Must be intelligent.

...probably why I'm single

IRL, you can only get pick 2. I don't mind girls who don't have deep interests in music, as long as they don't mind me blaring Necrophagist
Call me Batman.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Um...hello!

you should know by now that you don't count.

in order of importance:

1) must be weird
2) must be smarter than a box of rocks
3) must be 3 beers or fewer on the beer scale
4) minimal amounts of psychosis and baggage
Quote by bangoodcharlote
Um...hello!

I shall be requiring proof of point #2.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Resiliance
I shall be requiring proof of point #2.

That's what I said.

Quote by bangoodcharlote
...Feel free to make many posts calling me an evil bitch. However, if you do that, said posts will join rotary telephones, MSN messenger...

Quote by elvenkindje
Ps: ^is to be posting said msn.
What Mark said here is still in effect.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Resi was referring to point #2 on my list that a girl must be cute.

Pics for proof.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Resi was referring to point #2 on my list that a girl must be cute.

Pics for proof.
You want me to send you all pictures of myself on MSN?

Most of you are under 18; that's illegal, or at the very least, weird.

Edit: I don't even have MSN!
Go ahead if you want. I could die without them though. Your identity is shrouded in mystery though.

Edit: Lol at your edit. Mark must be sad. I'm sure he wanted to talk to you about modulations and diatonic harmony all day long.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by bluesrocker101
Alright ladies and gentlemen. The WSILT thread is long overdue, and way off topic (although it was getting back to the original topic in the last few posts!) John and I agreed to take it down and start up a chat thread to replace it.
By now you’re probably thinking about the list of helpful users. Goodbye. The team feels as if the list is now just an ego boost, giving some users a higher stance than others. For all the users who aren’t sure about who is giving the right information, pay attention to you’re threads. What I mean is, you’ll know if the answer is wrong when people start to correct or even argue about. Pay attention, and if you can, don’t always take the first answer as the solution.

Lets continue where it left off:

So now, we continue the off topic discussions in our own little Pit. Enjoy.

Yaaaaay!! finally !

Good going ! That list really did a disservice more than anything.

Quote by bluesrocker101
The team feels as if the list is now just an ego boost, giving some users a higher stance than others. For all the users who aren’t sure about who is giving the right information, pay attention to your threads. What I mean is, you’ll know if the answer is wrong when people start to correct or even argue about. Pay attention, and if you can, don’t always take the first answer as the solution.

+ 10000000000000000000000000

im certain it was started with good intentions, but we all know the saying, and I think its incredibly applicable here.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jul 17, 2008,
Of course you highlight a massive spelling error that I overlooked.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by bluesrocker101
Of course you highlight a massive spelling error that I overlooked.

LOL I didnt notice it.

Edit: I don't see any spelling error in the quote.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by bangoodcharlote
You want me to send you all pictures of myself on MSN?

Most of you are under 18; that's illegal, or at the very least, weird.

Edit: I don't even have MSN!

you should photochop a picture of yoko ono onto the body of a goat and post it as your pic..... hell you should do that anways....
I go to The Pit for ONE MINUTE and THIS is what I find:

Quote by guitarpwn3
dont you mean D flat cause there is no D#

*shudders*

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by GuitarMunky
LOL I didnt notice it.

Edit: I don't see any spelling error in the quote.

Hahah. I can't stand it when people mix up you're with your. Nothing to do with them personally, its just pet peeve. I do it alot too, annoys the hell out of me.

Yes Sean. The pit can be ugly. I do tend to go in there an read some good intelligent debates they have in there, oddly enough.
DANNY

hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Hahah. I can't stand it when people mix up you're with your.
"Pay attention to your threads" is right...
Or did you get all modly and edit his post?
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by Ænimus Prime
"Pay attention to your threads" is right...
Or did you get all modly and edit his post?

Yeah, I noticed it and so I edited the first post. And Munky edited it in his post.

ARG! You just did it Sue!
DANNY

Hey, don't worry about it Danny. It bugs the hell out of me too.

As a side note, how do you all feel about the word y'all?
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Last edited by Iron_Dude at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by bangoodcharlote
It is typically written "y'all."

What are you talking about, I typed it right....
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
Ibanez JS1000
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by bluesrocker101
ARG! You just did it Sue!
You didn't catch that I spelled "grammar" wrong.

And Iron Dude, I like how there's a post correcting your spelling, then your denial of ever spelling said word wrong, and then, in your original post, that ugly, "Last edited by Iron_Dude : Today at 09:57 PM."
Yes, I need to learn how to get rid of that thing. Anyways, "y'all" isn't exactly a word I use on a regular basis.

And by the way, I'm all for pics of the mysterious bangoodcharlote.

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
Ibanez JS1000
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR