Page 1 of 6
Pretty simple. Who was it, where was it, how was it, high-points, low-points, setlist if you remember

Last one I was at was billy ****ing joel at hersheypark stadium on the 7th (last thursday). I have to say, for being 59 he still sings well.

High point was bringing a roadie on and letting the roadie sing highway to hell, joel played a prs.

The whole setlist was greatest hits, but he played zanzibar, which I liked but isn't really a single. Also, there was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in front of me. No joke. Best ever. Not just in person, but on tv, movies, interenet, wherever. So that made the night better. Much much better.

Low point was no beer. Musically, i don't know. It was all pretty good.

I don't remember the entire setlist, but it was what you'd expect mainly. Encore was scenes from an italian restaurant, movin out, piano man. great way to end the night.

9/10. I'd go see him again tomorrow.

ok go.
Bonnaroo.

Metallica, Pearl Jam, Robert Plant.

'nuff said.

11/10.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
I don't really go to concerts, I go to shows(I know I'm being picky with words). The last show I went to was The Ergs, Cheeky, Lemuria, BTMI, and Bridge and Tunnel, it was great, 10/10.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Lauren Harris, Iron Maiden

9999999/10
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Robert Plant and Ali...something?

Great concert. Wasn't sure if I would like it because the videos on youtube I saw of them weren't very good but went cause I got free tickets. All but maybe 2-3 songs I really liked. She can play violin really good. They played battle of evermore perfectly, sounded just like studio version other then one part towards the end. Played couple songs I wish i knew what they were so I could go download them.

Had read that Plant didn't ever sing high during this concert, personally seemed like he was practicing trying to sing high again (zeppelin reunion soon maybe????).
umm, im gonna rate the one before Warped Tour which was the Where Myth Fades to Legend concert with Alesana headlining and Lovehatehero was thar and made taht concert a ****n 10/10
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Van Halen, 9/10, David Lee Roth forgot the lyrics to some songs, but the Van Halen family made up for it with their some of the best solos I have ever heard and that's saying a lot.

Tomorrow, I get to go see the Foo Fighters live in concert. I hope it's really good.
Children Of Bodom, Amon Amarth, Gojira, Sanctity in december 2006.

That was amazing.

10/10
newdirections last show on saturday with tour of duty and final fight

besides the kids who didnt know how to mosh and lack there of the show was pretty good
My Mum and Dad are off to see Billy Joel, I'll tell them it's good

Smashing Pumpkins - 9.5/10

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
Lauren Harris, Iron Maiden

9999999/10

this
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry last Sunday. 10/10 These are two bands I had seen before, and they're definately two of the better live bands out there right now. The show was made even better by the fact that Theory of a Deadman, who was supposed to play in between them, couldn't make the show. They are very boring live (IMO at least) and when I heard they couldn't make it, I was happy.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
think my last show was Parkway Drive and Suicide Silence
which was pretty epic. Camden Underworld is a great venue.
8/10
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
well... here in Mexico, hehe, was a Coca-Cola concert a month ago i think, and there were many bands. but the last band to play was.... THE SMASHING PUMPKINS! so it was awesome 10/10 only because of them being there, there were other local bands which are cool, but sm were ****ing great
Queens Of The Stone Age @ Copps Colleseum (Feat. Mugison)

I had never seen either of these bands before and didn't know what to expect. Mugison came on first with an amazingly energetic, enthusiastic performance. They were catchy, and got the crowd into a good groove, despite there being not so much movement, people were diggin' the music.

Then QOTSA came on and people went wild, as they should have. They put on an absolutely amazing show, without any screw-ups, and not really a boring moment during the act. They had such a great attitude up there and the crowd was so amazing that it was just a memorable show.

9.5/10
Umphrey's Mcgee - 10/10

Gwar - 10/10

I suggest everyone go to a Gwar show at least once in their life. It's really more like a journey than a concert, and it's a pretty ****ing epic journey too.
the last show i went to was at safari sams on sunset on the 13th

it was a "brunch with The Bonebrake Syncopaters"

good show, good food, beautiful girls
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Queens Of The Stone Age @ Copps Colleseum (Feat. Mugison)

I had never seen either of these bands before and didn't know what to expect. Mugison came on first with an amazingly energetic, enthusiastic performance. They were catchy, and got the crowd into a good groove, despite there being not so much movement, people were diggin' the music.

Then QOTSA came on and people went wild, as they should have. They put on an absolutely amazing show, without any screw-ups, and not really a boring moment during the act. They had such a great attitude up there and the crowd was so amazing that it was just a memorable show.

9.5/10

love the queens!!
the last concert i went to was a free concert with lifehouse. it sucked. it poured rain and we all just stood there. hoping they would take pity on us we waited to see how long they would play. i was dead wrong. they played like 8 songs. it was one of the worst concerts i had been to.
Satch in fremantle.

8.5/10

Crappy surf opening band. God Perth bands are depressing
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
warrant

high-it was good, loud rock music. famous musicians, now i can say i saw warrant. also, it rained like hell earlier in the day, and i was soaked. i like to be wet.

low-i had a MASSIVE headache, was tired as sht (played in a rugby tourney earlier), almost got into a fight wth the guy behind me, and well...it was warrant. they were good, but like many, i really only know the songs "cherry pie" (which the band hates, so it was one of the least enthusiastic performances ive seen, and its not really that good of a song to begin with), and the song "heaven", which i only barely know the chorus to.

so yeah, id give it a 6.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Dan Potthast, Zox, Streetlight Manifesto

Dan Potthast: Solo acoustic stuff. I've seen his band the Stitch Up with Streetlight previously and thought they were pretty good. Not really my thing but he was pretty good I guess. 7/10

Zox: I had never heard of them before, but I gotta say they were pretty awesome. All their songs were written really well and they had a crazy violin player. Great music. 9/10

Streetlight Manifesto: I might be a little biased since they are my favorite band, but they kicked ass. However they had a delay with something wrong with the guitar. Also, one sax player was in the hospital due to something. But they played on and were great. The sax player eventually showed up, and then they sounded even better. Amazing band, amazing music, amazing show. 10/10
Van Halen on the final show of the tour, 8/10.

They played good, I'm just not a huge =VH= fan, although I do like them, and Wolfgang's vocals were kind of annoying.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Rush in Toronto

Amazing/10

It was Rush, so of course it was amazing, sure Geddy can't get the highs as much but man was it ever full of energy.

EDIT: ^ I was at that one too!
Boston and styx concert

best concert i've ever been to.

12345678910 of ten
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Satch in Manchester 9/10

Paul Gilbert was the opening act, and he was phenominal. He outclassed satch by miles and I'd have paid to just go and see him!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Umphrey's Mcgee - 10/10

I bet that was f*ckin' incredible.

The last show I saw was Yellowstone jazz festival, which is just a semi-local thing. But it had the Yellowstone Big Band which is a band made up of college jazz instructors from all over so of course they were amazing. They also had a Frank Sinatra tribute guy sing with them in a different. The show was good but not really great. It was free though so 7.5/10

I am seeing Yonder Mountain String Band on the 24th though so that should be amazing.
Quote by alienboy18241
Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry last Sunday. 10/10 These are two bands I had seen before, and they're definately two of the better live bands out there right now. The show was made even better by the fact that Theory of a Deadman, who was supposed to play in between them, couldn't make the show. They are very boring live (IMO at least) and when I heard they couldn't make it, I was happy.

I also saw Shinedown and thought it was very energetic and they really got the crowd going. High point of the show was the crowd cheering for simple man but it wasnt on the setlist but we got them to play it anyway.and also Theory of a deadman has supposed to play in my town at least 5 times this year and have cancelled every show.on the topic of shinedown 10/10
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Chiodos, Coheed & Cambria, and Linkin Park.

Absolutley amazing. 10/10
Signature temporarily empty