finally got my Hellraiser!!!

thing is, everything was perfect, the case, flawless body but...
he advertised it on ebay with 85/81 emgs and it's the 2008 tap-coil model, but oh well...

more versatility i guess?

but i havent played it yet haha...im about to!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
dude dont type, play the hell out of that guitar, then type.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Quote by byakuya08
dude dont type, play the hell out of that guitar, then type.

Do this, then show us pics!
Saint Louis Blues
A 81/85 configuration with coil-tapping is called 81TW/89.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
everything seems perfect on it..intonation, action, everything but..it has super slinkys on it now, but i play a lot of TDWP, underoath, hardcore/metalcore so... should i keep the supers on now or switch to the power slinkys i bought for when i got it?

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Change the strings.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Damn seems like there are a lot of new gear threads popping up this week. Im so jealous my alexi 600 hasn't come yet =(

Congrats, thats a very nice guitar. I would switch to a higher gauge if you want to detune it, otherwise I usually use 10s(I dont remember exactly what the super slinkys are). I wouldn't change the strings until you have enough time to change the strings AND set it up, which sometimes can be a pain if its a big jump.

*OBLIGATORY PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN SENTENCE*
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Get higher gauge strings. your bends will sound alot better when you play reptar, king of the ozone.
Um... why is there no pictures yet? 0_0'
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by Link.JohnIrving
Um... why is there no pictures yet? 0_0'

Maybe he died and went to hell...raiser.

I want to see some pics yo, So i can paste a picture of me with my hands at air guitar position behind it, make it look like im playing it. hahaha
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Nice! I got mine like a month ago and am looooving it

Oh and the coil tapping is better, you get more versatility for free. Why choose less options for the same price?
hmmm, i just finished playing for about an hour & 1/2...i must say, im not as impressed as i thought i would be..idk what i expected, i mean..the EMGs, the great reviews, the same guitar some of my fav. bands use...

could it be my amp?

my high gain channel sounds all congested and muddy..i can barely distinguish notes

i mean basically...my epi lp custom sounded almost the same as the Hellraiser, and keeping the LP wouldve saved me money instead of selling it to have gotten this

alhtough i DO plan to get a 5150 combo this weekend....

do you think i can make this guitar sound worthy of its capability through that?

and i cant seem to get those hardcore squels out of it...i get the same squels i got from my Epiphone..i thought you could squel the crap outta EMGs?!

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
new amp, and you prob. haven't gotten a good feel for the guitar yet. It took me ages to get used to a les paul and doing pinch harmonics after playing on strats.
---▲===
Pink Floyd