I think he is a very underrated guitarist....
I think he has a very unique sound and style and I think he did a lot for the metal genre though he doesnt get nearly the credit he deserves.....

anyone else with me on this?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
i think he means Johnny Christ from Avenged Sevenfold, and hes the bass player.... but yes he is underated if thats who your talking about
John Christ.....from Danzig
my point exactly.....no one even knows who he is which is very disappointing
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Quote by Hellvitica
i think he means Johnny Christ from Avenged Sevenfold, and hes the bass player.... but yes he is underated if thats who your talking about

Nah, he's talking about a guitar player that played with Danzig. He wasn't bad.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
listen to Twist of Cain or How the Gods Kill by Danzig.....very very good songs
Total Failure

Quote by terrencemaddox
Nah, he's talking about a guitar player that played with Danzig. He wasn't bad.

Oh, my bad
Quote by Graveworm
Bring this **** to the underrated guitarists thread.

dude........get real...if you have nothing better to do than bitch about threads you arent interested in then get a damn life
Total Failure

Quote by Slovak_Ghost
dude........get real...if you have nothing better to do than bitch about threads you arent interested in then get a damn life

lolwut?