So i've been playing guitar for about 3 months now and i've been playing on some epiphone SG special piece, and my marshall something amp i dont know... its really terrible tho, so i consider my self pretty damned good like almost as good as herman li. anyways my new gear is

Gibson cherry red freebird VII

marshall JCM800 head

and i plan to upgrade in a few weeks when i get better.

Comment on and rate my gear please!!!
Are you gonna have a cab for that head?

The Gibson and JCM should be pretty good though. Just make sure you try it out before you buy!
Saint Louis Blues
Quote by dehollister
how do you smell a fictionary monster??? Own3d

Lmfao
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely sexy. all washburn guitars are sexy
Quote by dehollister
dude i am as good as him maybe even better...

You shop at Hollister huh...Your not better then anyone. Your just like all the rest.

EDIT: Own3d!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
oh dont waste money,get as good as eddie van halen and jimi hendrix and jimmy page THEN get your JCM,Li is good,but hes not thta good.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Nice guitar, I would deff get one...

And also, if you AREN'T joking, you are way to full of yourself, if your always thinking you're the ****, you're just gonna sit around and look at yourself in the mirror. I think I suck, thus I practice, learn more, write more........

Anyways, sounds like a really nice setup, but start with buying a new amp...............If you get alot better amp, could change your mind.......
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

But there is no Gibson "Freebird".
And certainly not a "Freebird VII".
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
yes there is check ask someone in your local store or google it, and yes i am serious exept maybe the herman li part but i thing i am good enough to join a band
The guitar is called 'firebird'.
Very nice setup indeed. Still, you are retarded if you think you're as good as Li after three months of playing.
Anyway, I think you're just a troll.
dude if youve been playing for 3 months and think your as good as herman li your full of sh*t. and the fact that you haven't been playing very long and you have some pretty decent gear and getting better gear, im going to guess your parents are rich, you think your all that, and you have no understanding of work ethics and hard labor.
Dude, For 3 Months of playing it's almost impossible to be as good as Li :]

Get your head out of your own arse, and go eat yourself a nice Ownage Sandwich..
Don't forget to put some Owned Sauce on it aswell. :]

Enjoy your OWNED, i mean.. MEAL!! :]
Quote by dehollister
you guys are just jealous of my skillz and i was kiddin about herman li but i think im good enough to join a band

You think you are?

You just might be, you just might...

Although... If you were to be in a band... you'd have to easily change chords with no pause in between, this is what beginners can't do.

If you can learn to do this easily then you'll be alright in a band, yeah.