i thought that it showed potential, and i apoligize for my earlier douchebaggy

unfortunately, that is my favorite apc song and...nobody's quite as good as Maynard

sorry mate...
Too cool for a signature.
Last edited by chrisatgrace at Jul 17, 2008,
Quote by chrisatgrace
that was terrible.

I didn't think it was all that bad. Good work
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
that wasnt terrible, it was alright
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Thanks a lot guys... I appreciate it.

I couldn't hear myself so well while singing it. So the sour notes are from that.

Also I'm sorry about the chorus. I just can't sing that for w/e reason.
First of all:

+1 for the tags on the video
-1 to the first reply who probably thought you were singing to Lennon's
Quote by chrisatgrace
that was terrible.

Thats not even worth the strokes it took to type it!!! There is no reason to be a D**K, EVER!!!

On a better note. I think you have a good voice. But you need to work on your pitch a little. I have a real hard time singing. And what helps me stay in tune is hearing myself singing with the music while I'm recording. I do this by monitoring the track I'm recording through my headphones when I'm recording it. I'm not sure if you've done that or not, but it's worth a try if you haven't.

Overall, good effort!!

Wadester
Quote by wadester
Thats not even worth the strokes it took to type it!!! There is no reason to be a D**K, EVER!!!

On a better note. I think you have a good voice. But you need to work on your pitch a little. I have a real hard time singing. And what helps me stay in tune is hearing myself singing with the music while I'm recording. I do this by monitoring the track I'm recording through my headphones when I'm recording it. I'm not sure if you've done that or not, but it's worth a try if you haven't.

Overall, good effort!!

Wadester

Yea, when I'm actually recording this is more or less the method I use to do so. When I'm singing to my webcam over a set of headphones plugged into my comp blaring music in my ears, I can't hear so well rofl.
do you have audacity? you could try recording the vocals and then mixing them with the backing track....?
Too cool for a signature.