First of all, when i plug in an input, no matter what it is, it records in mono instead of stereo(for instance, it only records in the left sound channel, and not the right). I don't know if it is supposed to be like this, but this unit also seems incredibly quiet. I turn it up all the way and it still isnt even loud..

What should i do?
Quote by patriotplayer90
First of all, when i plug in an input, no matter what it is, it records in mono instead of stereo(for instance, it only records in the left sound channel, and not the right). I don't know if it is supposed to be like this, but this unit also seems incredibly quiet. I turn it up all the way and it still isnt even loud..

What should i do?

You probally have your software setup to record a stereo track,but only have 1 mono input going in...thus giving you the 1 speaker.
Set up your track as a mono track,then it will come out both speakers.
Most vocals,guitars,and bass are recorded as mono onto a mono track..then panned where you want them in the mix.
If you want a stereo track (keyboards ect...),you must have 2 sources plugged in and set up your software for a stereo track.
About the volume issue...that could be a # of things..what instrument are you recording?Whats your signal chain look like?what type of cables are you using? Ect....
Last edited by PsychomanZ at Jul 17, 2008,