Aight so ever since I saw Robert Plant and Alison Krauss live I've been a little more into bluegrass/country-ish music (less of country though). Can you people recommend to me some good (and hopefully currently active) bluegrass bands/artists?

My material right now consists of Raising Sand and the Cold Mountain and O Brother, Where Art Thou? OSTs, so perhaps stuff similar to those, but gimme what you got!
Hmm... Hogscraper is kinda cool, I've heard the Flecktones before, they don't really spark my interest; I'm looking for more traditional sounding artists.
I can't believe that I missed the Robert Plant & Alison Krauss concert.

The Grateful Dead and String Cheese Incident are both influenced by bluegrass. Jerry Garcia's band prior to The Grateful Dead, New Riders of the Purple Sage, are a bluegrass band.

Yonder Mountain String Band is also good.

You might also want to continue upon your Alison Krauss journey and listen to Alison Krauss & Union Station. In fact, members of that band were responsible for the O Brother ,Where Art Thou soundtrack.

Also check out Emmylou Harris.
thanks Heartbreaker. I'll give all those bands a listen.

I've also been meaning to get into AKUS, and I've got a Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris album.

The Krauss-Plant concert was absolutely phenomenal. He showcased her very well. She has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard (outside of opera and such, at least). And T Bone Burnett and Norman Blake are probably the coolest people in bluegrass/country/what have you.