so i lost my phone (point and laugh) so i need to get a new one. ive been looking on ebay and stuff for ones to buy, but i realize that not all phones work with all providers. I have sprint and was wondering if any of these phones work with sprint: LG Decoy, Nokia N95, Samsung Instinct. And also, if you have a phone suggestion for me.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
get the centro son... its ill and its on sprint

palm centro google that ish
k_z
'
'
'
'
you forgets teh flush....yah dig
not sure if i really liked the centro that much. was looking at it before.
EDIT: i dont really want the keyboard kind of phone thing.
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
wow, I have the exact same problem.
I have sprint too.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

do you know if those phones work with sprint? i had the samsung m610 before so i think that one should work. and my mom had an old nokia so i think that one should work. idk about the LG tho
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

*points and laughs*
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
so i lost my phone (point and laugh) so i need to get a new one. ive been looking on ebay and stuff for ones to buy, but i realize that not all phones work with all providers. I have sprint and was wondering if any of these phones work with sprint: LG Decoy, Nokia N95, Samsung Instinct. And also, if you have a phone suggestion for me.

*points and laughs while texting with his friggin awesome verizon plan*
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.