Gory, melodic "thrash"... awesome.

A few members of impaled as a side project. anybody listen?
"Ghoul is like god, only real. "

Made me chuckle.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
i seem to have the gutbucket blues after being mauled by the killbot, which was sent out by the ghoul hunter, with a single command of sending me into the catacombs. at which point i met a numbskull who provided little to no help for me. all he kept talking about was what a wonderful world we live in. i then realized he was non other than baron samedi. soon his maggot hatchery began leaving me boneless and nothing more than suspicious chunks. the end
Quote by kvltpolice666
i like all of it. great band

ive only got splatterthrash... been meaning to get some more. worth it?
Decent, memorable for the imagery/themes and I suppose for being one of RBR's main bands but musically kinda forgettable for me at least
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Actually pretty good. Better than, and different to, what I expected.

I'll probably get something of theirs' soon. Where should I start?
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Phill-Rock
Actually pretty good. Better than, and different to, what I expected.

I'll probably get something of theirs' soon. Where should I start?

i'd start on their most recent offering (SPLATTERTHRASH) because it has strong production and good melodies amongst all the thrash. I've heard their older stuff, and this seems to be the most "mainstream" and may in return be the best place to start.

You can definitely hear the impaled in their sound, too.
Alright, I'll try that one. Cheers.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Has anyone heard the demo? I heard that one song that they posted on their myspace page and it was great, does the rest of the songs live up to that one?
Am I the only one who prefers their debut "We Came From The Dead". That album is my favourite death/thrash album with Rigor Mortis' s/t album in second.
I was at the chiropractor's a couple days ago. We're talking, and he asks me what kind of music I listen to. Turns out my chiropractor is a huge Overkill fan.

Hopefully he won't wreck your neck
^We came for the dead is their best album, though Splatterthrash is great too. I haven't heard Maniaxe yet but I will get my hands on it soon.
Bumping this thread, because just recently I've become addicted to listening to this band.

Been listening to Splatterthrash, Maniaxe, and We Came For The Dead almost non-stop the past 2 weeks.

Great death/thrash, the lyrics are worth a chuckle.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by MHDrunk
Decent, memorable for the imagery/themes and I suppose for being one of RBR's main bands but musically kinda forgettable for me at least

I'm kinda along the same lines. I held me for a little while, but I lost interest pretty quick.
I listened to Ghoul while playing the hell levels of Diablo 1.

Great combo.

Similarly, Wormphlegm worked well with the earlier levels

Though the game's music is about as good itself.
Quote by MHDrunk

Seconded. Funny stuff, but musically not as good as Impaled, imo.
Diablo's always had an amazing atmosphere for a game. The music is awesome. ALWAYS.

Forgot about these guys though, they were pretty great the first time, time for another listen
Never heard them before. Immediately deciphered they were from glorious Nippon when that vicious vocal attack started. Very fun stuff. No full length is unfortunate, like a lot of great 80's Japanese acts. 80's Japanese extremity is unparalleled in many respects.

All Hail Sabbat!
Hail G.I.S.M.! (Roadburn was killer!)
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
They have their entire 84-89 discography released on cd and every second is killer
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to