Hey guys, Spongebob Squarepants with Pantera backing music is on MTV right now, I thought it was pretty funny.. Just sharing that, Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
thats funny
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I was extremely surprised when I saw Spongebob on MTV last night.
They should bring wonder shozen back now that is a show to watch when your high.

"I keep washing and washing but, it will never go away" -little boy from show( referring to masturbation)
They used a Pantera song in a spongebob episode. It was the one where Sandy goes into hibernation.

Anyone remember that?
^ Yeah. To Brain245

It was "Death Rattle".
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by tr3nt
Hey guys, Spongebob Squarepants with Pantera backing music is on MTV right now, I thought it was pretty funny.. Just sharing that, Godbless.

that episode was awesome.. i'm not even a fan of pantera. but when i had to watch that episode while babysitting my little brother, it was just nice to see that a cartoon show was looking out to entertain those not aged 6-12

awwww yea
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
You still watch that retarded channel?
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
mTV makes Wayne Brady look like Lifetime...wha the wah O.o
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Quote by tr3nt

LIES