any genre

theres a venue in my town thats having a open mic competition and I really just wanted to jam but they got a contest going for people who play there favorite oldies and they'll post up the video... etc. thats not important

Whats one of your favorite oldies that you think is playable by one guy and a acoustic, or electric it dont matter

any genre within those 20 years preferably something people know so they can sing along
Knockin' On Heaven's Door.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
brown eyed girl
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
Freebird

Seriously
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Baba O'Reily - The Who

I played this song with my band, and we got such a cheer for it that it's now on our set list. I added some single note-solo's to the second verse to give it more of a modern feel. It's in F, so Db Minor Pentatonic's work just fine.

It's a really, really, really fun song to play, and it's easy. We took out the intro, and added in a phaser kind of effect with it.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society