Page 1 of 7
I wanna hear some stories, Pit. haha. So tell, me when, where, and how your first make out went.
Hi, how are you?
Let's see it was 12:00 am on the morning of my birthday, and I was on a plane flight back from Japan (I believe the sun was on the horizon and we were flying towards it...or away, one of the two).

The 12:00 am was pure chance, but that was a sweet birthday.
It was like a dream...aw ****, it was a dream...
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Umm I was a freshman in high school and I was walking with this girl I was into (who ended up being my gf of two years soon after) and it was after some dumb faculty basketball game, and we were in the parking lot walking around, and then yeah, we kissed and it was strange and awkward and yeah. I thought it was pretty awesome and pretty scary at the same time. That was like 6 years ago now.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
havent yet.

YET.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
It was at my bf's house, on his bed... pretty boring I know. Most daring place was in the girls change room of a hotel he was staying at while visiting me in Canada ^.^
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
9th grade.

in a hallway in school. lol

It didn't last really long cause the bell rang but it was awesome. She was hot. Plus she was really hot. lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I was in a dark forest in the middle of the Pine Barrens in search of the New Jersey Devil. Although the last siting of it was over 50 years ago, I thought "Hey maybe it's still there," but what I found wasn't a devil, it was 4 devil children. I slayed 3 of the devil offspring and brought the other back to a fair maiden at the town hall. I made out with her in the outhouse for what seemed like forever but it accumulated to about 11 and a half minutes. I went home that day with blue balls.
Uhh...9th grade Drama performance (we were in the audience) I dont know if i'd call it making out though, I had no idea what I was doing.

and apparantly everyone in rows behind us saw us and this girl in my Speech class used me as in example for your closing line on a "Pet Peeve" speech. (her speech was on public personal display of affection) "just think WWJD? what would Jeremy do? Cause if he would do it, you probably wouldn't want to" (and we werent even friends..)

6th grade. girlfriends house on the floor, during the movie IT. XD
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
it was at the end of my gf's street and we kissed once and then ran back to her house and made out on her bed......and he dad almost walked in like 9 times =]
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Quote by chemical trails
I was in a dark forest in the middle of the Pine Barrens in search of the New Jersey Devil. Although the last siting of it was over 50 years ago, I thought "Hey maybe it's still there," but what I found wasn't a devil, it was 4 devil children. I slayed 3 of the devil offspring and brought the other back to a fair maiden at the town hall. I made out with her in the outhouse for what seemed like forever but it accumulated to about 11 and a half minutes. I went home that day with blue balls.

EPIC lol
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
My first one was on April 30th, 2005 around 10pm? First kiss as well.

The first time i've actually enjoyed a "make-out" was earlier a month or two ago. My friend's parents were out of town and so he got a few of us together for a movie night. Watching movies, talking, watching the lakers game, playing board games and a little drinking. And i mean a little. at least for me and my gf; like one drink each. my friend was wasted out of his ****ing mind.

anyways, we're on the couch together laying down and everyone is going to sleep. i have my ipod on and we're listening to the beatles and the magic starts. The best night of my life. no secks, but it was amazing just holding her there in my arms and feeling her breathe. feeling the pulse of her heart beat and feeling her body against mines.

*sigh*
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
girlfriend and her sister, on trampoline in back yard. made a big deal about not having hooked up so she decided to "teach me" and just told me to "do what i do"
Quote by chemical trails

Uhh... come again?
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
8th grade, made out with this chick after school...some hardcore gum swapping went down
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
8th grade, made out with a chick

yeah
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Ramones06
8th grade, made out with this chick after school...some hardcore cum swapping went down

fixed.
Well it was amazing. i was in my basement with my girlfriend, and i finally decided to kiss her on the lips during some movie we were watching. After the movie we went to a park around where i live and we climbed up on the jungle jim thing. i decided to kiss her again, but i wasnt expecting her tongue to go straight im my mouth. I liked it a lot tho, it made me lose my breath cause i was concentrating so hard hahaha.
well it was at night I was over at this girls house *cough Ali Dudas cough* and this other guy was there too and we were supposed to be studying for some test, so like twenty minutes in to studying she asks if I would like something to drink so she leads me into her house into an unlit dinning room and she just goes up to my face and we start making out so we think we hear her little brother coming in so we go to the garage on the other side of her house and get some waters where we have any go, when we walk back to the pool house where the other guy is I'm laughing so hard on the inside because I'm sure he figured out what was going down... those were the days

story to be continued in the carrot skinning thread later

edit: i disclose her name because she turned out to be a slaggy buddinski
7th grade in the movies

"hey this is movie is kinda boring."

"Is it?"

"Ye-"

Then it sort of happened. :P
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
i was at the movies with my gf, I was 13 i think. I just looked at her and we just kissed and kinda attacked each other with tongues, i guess that would be the best way to describe it. I was kinda clueless.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Summer after 8th grade. There was a girl who I was mad about, and she was mad about me. She treated me like **** because I was too afraid to make a move on her ever. So one day I finally just leaned in and kissed her. She was a terrible kisser who thought she was good because she had kissed 3 boys by that point. Turns out she was a terrible person too. That was 5 years ago.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Damn.

*self esteem lowers*
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
2006 I think. It was with my ***** of an ex gf and her friend.

The next day I registered and told the pit.
8th grade on some sidewalk road type thing with lots of trees around, we sat on the bench for like 5mins for my first kiss...and both of our sisters where there soooo... no happy happy ending
Quote by lockless7x
thats what she said

marvelous
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
5th grade in my back yard. It was pretty awkward, but fun.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by SathiaSun
My first one was on April 30th, 2005 around 10pm? First kiss as well.

The first time i've actually enjoyed a "make-out" was earlier a month or two ago. My friend's parents were out of town and so he got a few of us together for a movie night. Watching movies, talking, watching the lakers game, playing board games and a little drinking. And i mean a little. at least for me and my gf; like one drink each. my friend was wasted out of his ****ing mind.

anyways, we're on the couch together laying down and everyone is going to sleep. i have my ipod on and we're listening to the beatles and the magic starts. The best night of my life. no secks, but it was amazing just holding her there in my arms and feeling her breathe. feeling the pulse of her heart beat and feeling her body against mines.

*sigh*

that is SOOO adorable

oh, and on my part, in a movie theatre with my first bf, and kind of by surprise too haha
that was eons ago though. theatres suck for making out
*Post reserved for when it happens*

I go to an all boys school.

New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012