I'm looking for a guitar in the 700 dollar range and am leaning towards either a schecter blackjack atx or c-1 hellraiser and I'm also thinking about a michael kelly hex deluxe. The only guitar I haven't played is the blackjack and they all felt fairly similar. Which guitar would you guys recommend? (Planning to tune to drop c)
for straight up metal the hellraiser/blackjack all the way. its really your choice between seymour duncan blackouts and emg 81/60(?)
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by Colgate Total
What are you looking to play? What guitar do you have now? What amp do you have?

+1
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I'm looking to play mainly metalcore and I have an rg370dx right now
id say go for the ATX nice mahagony, set neck with ultra access, ebony fretboard, and blackouts!!

the only bad thing about the atx is the white one looks like it was painted with semen
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Quote by impeachpedro10
for straight up metal the hellraiser/blackjack all the way. its really your choice between seymour duncan blackouts and emg 81/60(?)

I think the Hellraiser has EMG 85/81s, and they're able to be coil split.
its the new 89 which people think is the same as the 85 but emg says its just similar
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30